R&S CableRider ZPH Cable and Antenna Analyzer
With its short boot and warm-up times and fast measurement speed, the R&S CableRider ZPH Cable and Antenna Analyzer gets down to work extremely fast. Measurement setups can be predrawn and settings preconfigured. Thanks to the wizard function, fast and accurate measurements are performed in a single step. Generating measurement reports is easy with the R&S®InstrumentView software.
There is no need to calibrate the analyzer before use. It is reliably and accurately calibrated before leaving the factory. Should calibration be needed to eliminate the effects of additional cables or adapters used to connect the analyzer to the device under test (DUT), the R&S®ZN-Z103 automatic calibration unit performs the calibration in just one step.
The R&S CableRider ZPH battery lasts up to an entire work day on just one charge. The keypad is illuminated to facilitate working in dim environments. The leading-edge capacitive touchscreen of the R&S CableRider ZPH is changing the way users interact with an analyzer – simply touch the screen to add markers and change settings. These features and the ergonomic design make the R&S CableRider ZPH ideal for fast and efficient on-site measurements.
Two different R&S ZPH models are available to suit different needs, a pure one-port cable and antenna analyzer and a two-port model with additional spectrum analysis and tracking generator features.
R&S CableRider ZPH Key facts
• Frequency range in cable and antenna analyzer mode from 2 MHz to 3 GHz or 4 GHz, upgrade via keycode
• Frequency range in spectrum analyzer mode from 5 kHz to 3 GHz or 4 GHz, upgrade via keycode
• One-port model features: DTF, return loss, VSWR and cable loss measurements
• Two-port model additionally features:
■ Two-port transmission measurement
■ Spectrum analysis
■ Interference analysis
■ Signal strength mapping
■ Modulation analysis
• Ideal for field use: up to 9-hour battery life, 2.5 kg (5.5 lb), backlit keypad, fast boot time, non-reflective display, small form factor, ruggedized housing (IP51)
• Large color touchscreen
• Measurement wizard to speed up measurements and eliminate human errors
• Easy and cost-efficient upgrades of all options via software keycode