RETURN MATERIAL AUTHORISATION (RMA) PROCEDURE
- When a Rapid-Tech Equipment supplied instrument or accessory is faulty or requires calibration, we kindly ask you to complete the RMA request form below and fax or email it back to Rapid-Tech Equipment Pty Ltd:
Fax: 03 9753 2132 Email: [email protected]
- Upon receipt of the completed form, an RMA number will be created.
- The unique RMA number will be returned by fax / email to the contact point provided in the RMA request; this will be accompanied by a quotation for calibration should that be the service you requested. This number is your reference so please use this number in all communication with Rapid-Tech Equipment.
- Upon receipt of the RMA number (but not prior to) you are authorised to ship the equipment to:
Rapid-Tech Equipment Pty. Ltd.
1300 Ferntree Gully Road
- Include a copy of the completed RMA with the shipment; in the case of calibration only, a copy of your purchase order; in the case of non-warranty repair, a purchase order for an investigation to the value of $100.00, plus $25.00 for return freight (all ex-GST); the survey fee is refundable should the repair go ahead.
- Upon receipt of the unit, Rapid-Tech Equipment will check the received goods for transportation damages.
- Rapid-Tech Equipment will then process the repair or calibration job as soon as possible.
- If the fault is covered by the warranty conditions, the unit will be repaired and returned to you in the shortest time possible.
- If, for whatever reason, the failure is not covered by the warranty conditions, a quotation for repair will be forwarded.
- Once the unit has been repaired or calibrated, the unit will be shipped back to the confirmed return address as supplied on the RMA form.
- We kindly ask all customers to include all standard accessories with the shipment. IMPORTANT!!!
- Please complete the RMA form with as much detail as possible. A correct serial number and fault description are crucial for a speedy repair or calibration.
- If no RMA form has been completed prior to equipment arrival at our service centre, then an additional administration fee of AU$50+GST will be charged.
- Make sure you have your reference number ready when contacting us for an update on the repair / calibration.
- No work will be commenced until a valid purchase order has been received, and in the case of non-account customers the receipt of a purchase order (or written authority), in addition to advice as to how payment will be completed.