The Megger Sverker 900 Three Phase Relay Test Set is specifically designed for basic, manual three-phase secondary testing of protection devices. In addition, various primary testing can be performed, since the current and voltage sources can be series- and/or parallel connected to allow for up to 105 A AC or 900 V AC output. All three current and four voltage sources can be individually adjusted with respect to amplitude, phase angle and frequency. The fourth voltage source allows for testing of numerical relays that needs a reference voltage simulating the busbar.
• Commissioning and maintenance of distributed and generator power substations
• Protection relays including electromechanical, static, and numerical
• Checking SCADA annunciation and measurement values
• Primary injection in switchgear (single and three phase)
• Plotting current transformer excitation curves
• Current and voltage transformer ratio tests
• Burden measurements for CT circuits
• Polarity (direction tests)
• Impedance measurements
• Wiring checks
The Megger Sverker 900 Three Phase Relay Test Set contains a range of test instrument to be used depending of what kind of test to perform. Using the different test instruments you can set the output for the voltage and current generators, but also control them with the control knob.
Protective Relay Testing
The Megger0 is performing a wide area for manual secondary testing of protective relay equipment. Virtually all types of single-phase and three-phase protection can be tested, from modern multifunction relays to electromechanical relays. It can inject current up to 105 A when high range is needed and it has a frequency range from 10 Hz up to 600 Hz and also DC could be utilized. In the “expert mode” the user have the possibility to add layers of superimposed frequency. The rugged hardware design is built for field use over a wide temperature range, with intelligent software to perform rapid testing.