Megger has pioneered the use of earth/ground test meters and provides excellent accessory kits for this purpose. Designed as far as possible to be practical, the Megger Earth Test Kit (ETK) is available in a number of different models. Presented in a holdall, the kits are neatly organized, protected, and easy to transport.
Kits have been carefully designed to meet different needs. In use the test leads are fitted and retained on reels with smooth action. The test lead can be run from the instrument directly to the test point, clipped into the spike and tested. When the test is done, unclip the test leads and wind them back in.
The kits are available in a variety of combinations to suit different needs. They are supplied with a tape measure to ensure accurate placement of test spikes/pins. The reels can be daisy chained together to provide longer lengths in manageable chunks.
- Accessory kits for carrying out earth electrode testing and soil resistivity surveys
- Can be used with any of the DET2/2, DET2/3, DET3 or DET4 Megger earth testers as well as Megger MFT models
- Easy wind and unwind reels
- Easy to use, easy pack away
- Earth test spikes on reels
- Supplied with holdall bag for easy transportation
- Multiple lengths to meet all needs