YOKOGAWA MY600 Digital Insulation Tester Features
- The YOKOGAWA MY600 is equipped with an LCD backlight and LED spot light to facilitate working at dimly illuminated location or at night. The built-in illuminance sensor automatically turns on/ off the lights. An auto light-off function is also available to turn off these lights automatically if there is no user interaction for two minutes. These lights can also be set to off at all times.
- The instrument has an auto power-off function that automatically turns itself off if there is no user interaction for 10 minutes. This function is not activated when a continuous measurement is in progress.
- A test probe with a remote switch is supplied as a standard accessory.
- A shoulder strap can be used for two-hand operation.
- Live circuit warning is indicated with a blinking symbol and buzzer sound.
- In voltage measurement, live circuit warning is indicated at a voltage input of 30 V or higher. In addition, whether the input voltage is AC or DC is automatically detected and indicated.
- An auto discharge function is provided. When measuring an insulation resistance, like a capacitive load, electric charges stored in capacitive circuits are automatically discharged after measurement. The discharge status is indicated with a blinking symbol and buzzer sound.
- In insulation resistance measurement, blinking LCD backlight indicates whether a measured value is less than or higher than the reference value. This pass/fail
judgment function can be turned off.
- To prevent mistakes in operation, an empty range is provided between the 500 V and 1000 V ranges of the range switch.
- Intermittent warning buzzer sounds when the range switch is set to 1000 V range.
- Hold function
A measured insulation or low-resistance value is held and displayed until the range is changed or another measurement is started.
- 0Ω adjustment function
In low-resistance measurements, the resistance of the cord and fuse can be cancelled up to about 3 Ω.
- Elapsed time display
The measurement time is displayed upon starting an insulation resistance measurement.
- One-minute value display
The measurement 1 minute after starting an insulation resistance measurement can be displayed.
- Dielectric Absorption Ratio (DAR)/Polarization Index (PI) measurement
DAR and PI values are calculated automatically during an insulation resistance measurement.
- Memory function
Measured data can be saved, loaded, and deleted from the internal memory.
- Communication function
Data saved in the internal memory can be transferred to a PC using communication.
Measured data is saved with the measurement time information.
Two colors for judging measurement results
Insulation deterioration diagnosis (PI and DAR measurement*)
The increase and decrease of resistance value can be measured by continuously measuring the insulation resistance for a prescribed time. The insulation deterioration of the unit under test can be diagnosed by this increase/decrease. This parameter is useful for preventive maintenance of industrial automation equipment such as Magnetic Flow Meters or electrical equipment.
*PI: Polarization Index (Resistance after 1 minute/Resistance after 10 minutes)
DAR: Dielectric Absorption Rate (Resistance after 15 seconds/Resistance after 1 minute)
Auto lighting backlight and LED light
YOKOGAWA MY600 has a backlight that automatically lights up in a dark place, as well as an LED light to illuminate the work area.
USB communication and memory function
PC communication is possible with the dedicated USB communication adaptor (91030). Users can save as many as 1000 measurements to the internal memory from which data required for report generation, such as measurement data/time, measured value and range can be transmitted to a PC via communication.
Line probe with switch is provided as a standard accessory
Users can turn measurement on/off with the hand switch on the line probe, allowing them work more efficiently
YOKOGAWA MY600 Specifications:
|Rated measuring voltage||50 V||100 V*||125 V*||250 V||500 V||1000 V|
|Maximum effective reading||100 MΩ||200 MΩ||250 MΩ||500 MΩ||2000 MΩ||4000 MΩ|
|First effective measurement range||0.100 to 10.00 MΩ||0.100 to 20.00 MΩ||0.100 to 25.00 MΩ||0.100 to 50.0 MΩ||0.100 to 500 MΩ||0.100 to 1000 MΩ|
|Accuracy||±2% reading ±2 digit|
|Second effective measurement range||10.01 to 100.0 MΩ||20.01 to 200.0 MΩ||25.01 to 250.0 MΩ||50.1 to 500 MΩ||501 to 2000 MΩ||1001 to 4000||MΩ|
|0.050 to 0.099 MΩ: ±2% reading ±4 digit|
|Other ranges accuracy||0.000 to 0.049 MΩ: ±2% reading ±6 digit|
The following accessories are included.
Line probe with remote switch
Earth probe set
Alkaline dry cell x 4