Rohde & Schwarz HMP4000 Multi Channel Power Supplies
The R&S®HMP power supply family consists of four models.
The R&S®HMP2020 two-channel power supply and the R&S®HMP2030 three-channel power supply deliver up to 188 W total output power, the three-channel
R&S®HMP4030 and the four-channel R&S®HMP4040 offer a maximum output power of 384 W. The total load can be distributed as desired over the separate channels.
Depending on the model, up to 80 W or 160 W of channel power is available – in any voltage/current distribution. Up to four galvanically isolated, floating output channels with overload and short-circuit protection are available, depending on the instrument type. The channels can be connected in series or parallel to obtain higher voltages or currents.
The R&S®HMP4040, for example, offers a maximum voltage of 128 V or a maximum current of 40 A.
All basic functions of the R&S®HMP power supplies are directly accessible on the front panel. The rotary knob plays a key role. It is used to set the voltage, current and limit values for the various protection functions.
R&S HMP Series Features:
- All channels galvanically isolated and floating
- All channels have the same voltage range
- All channels have overload and short-circuit protection
- Parallel and serial operation
- Constant voltage and constant current modes
- Tracking and link functions
- Protection functions to safeguard instrument and DUT
- Modern instrument concept: small, compact and quiet
- Easy operation
- Intuitive to use
- Color coding of operating states
- EasyArb function for all channels
- Save and recall instrument settings
- Ideal for labs and test systems
- Tailored for use in labs and system racks
- Sense function for more stringent accuracy requirements
- Remote control of instrument functions