The PRESYS TA-350P / TA-650P Dry Blocks generate from ambient temperature to 350 °C and 650 °C (T-350P and T-650P, respectively), with 0.01 °C resolution. Optional temperature measurement and control by external probe. Input for RTD, thermocouples and thermoswitches. Automatic calibrations and documenting capabilities. HART® Communication Protocol, data logger mode, Ethernet and USB interface.
PRESYS TA-350P / TA-650P Dry Block Feature:
- The TA-350P and TA-650P models generate from ambient temperature to 350 ºC and 650 ºC, respectively, with a resolution of 0.01 ºC.
- Optional temperature measurement and control by external probe with Callendar-Van Dusen coefficients.
- Using the internal reference, accuracy of up to ±(0.1 ºC + 0.1 % of reading).
- Using the external probe, accuracy of up to ±0.07 °C for TA-350P and ±0.10 °C for TA-650P.
- Using an external thermometer such as Presys Super Thermometer PT-511, accuracy of up to ±0.05 ºC.
- Stability of ±0.05 ºC.
- Uniformity of ±0.05 ºC.
- Input for RTD, thermocouples and thermoswitches.
- Internal regulated 24 Vdc power supply and mA input for 2-wire transmitters.
- External reference thermometer not necessary.
- Completely automatic calibration with or without the use of a computer.
- Documenting capabilities: connection with computer and ISOPLAN calibration software.
- Portable, compact, with carrying case and interchangeable inserts.