The PRESYS TC-512 Temperature Calibrator enables measurement and generation of signals used in instrumentation and Process Control. It is a high-accuracy instrument, having high stability features in temperature changes and long-term aging conditions.
The TC-512 Probe input calculates the temperature based on international standard tables, in IPTS-68 and ITS-90 scales, and also has algorithms that calculate temperatures using Callendar-Van Dusen coefficients from a calibrated sensor.
PRESYS TC-512 Temperature Calibrator contains useful items allowing its on field and workbench use. The TC-512 also incorporates concepts of automatic checking and calibration via computer, such as report and certificate issues, automatic work management, data archiving for an overall coverage of quality procedure requirements.
Additionally, various optional modules are available, intended to perform pressure and temperature measurements.
PRESYS TC-512 Temperature Calibrator Features:
- Measures and generates mA, mV, volts, ohms, RTD and TC.
- Simultaneous input and output operation.
- Isolated input and output.
- Interface with a Windows-based Calibration Software to provide a true Computer-Aided Calibration System with documenting capability.
- Real-time data acquisition capability when connected to a computer.
- Callendar-Van Dunsen coeficientes for Probe input.