The PRESYS MCS-12-IS Multifunction Intrinsically Safe Process Calibrator has been approved for use in hazardous areas.
The MCS-12-IS is approved as intrinsically safe and can be operated in the Group IIC Zone 0, which is the most demanding regarding the need for protection against electric sparks, is the group of hydrogen and acetylene.
The Probe input calculates temperatures based on standard international tables on the IPTS-68 and ITS-90 scales and also has internal algorithms that calculate temperatures using Callendar-Van Dusen coefficients from a sensor calibration. It has useful items that allow it to be used in the field and on a bench.
The calibrator also incorporates automatic computer calibration concepts, such as report and certificate issuance, automatic task management, organization and data archiving to meet the requirements of quality procedures.
PRESYS MCS-12-IS Features
- Intrinsically safe Universal Process Calibrator Certified Ex ia IIC T4 Ga for usage in Ex-hazardous areas Zones 0,1 and 2.
- Portable, compact, powered by rechargeable batteries.
- Measures and generates mA, mV, volts, ohms, RTD, TC and Hz.
- Simultaneous input and output operation. 12 Vcc/ 30 mA Power supply for 2-wire transmitters. Includes input for optional temperature probe.
- Callendar-Van Dunsen coeficientes for Probe input.