PRESYS T-350P / T-650P Dry Blocks for Temperature Calibration
PRESYS T-350P / T-650P Dry Blocks present a wide variety of programming resources, allowing the performance of automatic calibrations of thermocouples, thermoresistances, thermoswitches. In this case, the sensor is placed in the insert and their electrical terminals are connected to the embedded calibrator. The operator defines the calibration points and the number of repetitions, then the process is started and all the sequence is automatically accomplished.
Another way of performing automatic documented calibrations is by means of CS‑504 Calibration Software for PC/WindowsTM, which uses RS-232 or RS-485 serial communication to connect the computer to the dry block. With CS-504 it is possible to register sensors and instruments of a factory, generate work orders, create and print calibrations certificates and reports, that is, it brings all advantages of computer data management to the calibration environment.
PRESYS T-350P / T-650P Dry Blocks have also many other features, including:
- The electric signal calibrator is independent from the dry block function.
- Internal buzzer beeps when the temperature reaches the desired value.
- Keypad that eases the operation and configuration of the calibrator.
- Graphic liquid crystal display to present big-size digit numbers.
- Thermo-element reading scaled to ITS-90 or IPTS-68.
- Internal regulated 24VDC power supply for 2-wire transmitters.
- Internal rechargeable battery and battery charger included in the electric signal calibrator.
- Independent circuitry for over-temperature protection and safety.
- Insert to choose, carrying case, strap and test leads included. If the insert is not specified, it will be provided the insert type IN01.
- Cup like insert with 3/4” hole (hole does not reach the bottom) together with a set of tiny balls made of steel used for fulfillment included.
PRESYS T-350P / T-650P Dry Blocks Technical Specifications:
|Operating Range||from room temperature to 350ºC||from room temperature to 650ºC|
|Power Supply||110Vac or 220Vac 50/60Hz, according to order code.|
|Resolution||0.01 ºC (0.01 ºF)|
|Accuracy||±0.1ºC ± 0.1% of reading|
(after 10 minutes)
|Heating Rate||10 minutes (50ºC to 350ºC)||15 minutes (50ºC to 650ºC)|
|Cooling Rate||12 minutes (350ºC to 100ºC)||22 minutes (650ºC to 200ºC)|
|Dimensions (H,W,D)||250 x 180 x 270mm|
|Weight||7.0 kg||8.5 kg|
|Inserts||Holes (insert external diameter: 1”)||Order Code for T-350||Order Code for T-650|
|IN01||1 x 3/4″||06.04.0011-00||06.04.0021-00|
|IN02||1 x 1/2″||06.04.0012-00||06.04.0022-00|
|IN03||1 x 6.0mm and 3 x 1/4″||06.04.0013-00||06.04.0023-00|
|IN04||3 x 6.0mm and 1 x 1/4″||06.04.0014-00||06.04.0024-00|
|IN05||4 x 6.0mm||06.04.0015-00||06.04.0025-00|
|IN06||2 x 6.0mm and 2 x 1/4″||06.04.0016-00||06.04.0026-00|
|IN07||1 x 6.0mm, 1 x 8.0mm and 1 x 3/8″||06.04.0017-00||06.04.0027-00|
|IN08||1 x 6.0mm, 1 x 3.0mm and 2 x 1/4″||06.04.0018-00||06.04.0028-00|
|IN09||without hole, to be drilled by the client.||06.04.0019-00||06.04.0029-00|
|IN10||Others, under ordering.||06.04.0020-00||06.04.0030-00|
Note: When asked, the calibration certificate will be provided for the first insert ordered.