Keeping a watchful eye on equipment and systems is vital to keeping them running smoothly and avoiding costly downtime. But sometimes, the target you need to inspect is out of reach or difficult to access. That’s where the FLIR ONE Edge Pro comes in. This innovative thermal camera wirelessly connects to your smart device, so you can easily take crisp, clear images from any position or angle.
The FLIR ONE Edge Pro uses 160 × 120 (19,200 pixels) thermal resolution and VividIR™, FLIR MSX® (Multi-Spectral Dynamic Imaging) technology to produce high-quality thermal images. This allows you to see temperature differences and subtle details that would be invisible to the naked eye. And with FLIR Ignite™, you can instantly upload images and videos from your FLIR ONE Edge Pro to the cloud for easy sharing and editing.
Compatible with iOS and Android smartphones and tablets, the FLIR ONE Edge Pro is an incredibly versatile tool that will help you keep a close eye on your critical equipment. Whether you’re in preventative maintenance or troubleshooting mode, the FLIR ONE Edge Pro is an invaluable tool for maintaining optimal operations.
|11002-0201||FLIR ONE EDGE Pro||FLIR ONE EDGE IR Camera for Mobile Devices||Phone not included|
|T912180||FLIR ONE EDGE Pouch||Pouch for FLIR ONE Edge IR Camera||Sold Separately|
KEY DIFFERENTIATED FEATURES
- WIRELESS IMAGE TRANSFER
- Wireless streaming of images to the smart phone or tablet
- Camera compatible with all phones and tablets with iOS or Android
- Enables easier scaling of tool to hundreds or thousands of technicians
- Futureproof against phone or tablet changes
- DETACHABLE WAND DESIGN
- Unique, detachable wand design
- Enables easy scanning over, under and around obstacles
- Fits better on phone and tablets without blocking cameras or awkward holding of device
- UNIQUE DECISION SUPPORT APPS
- FLIR Tools Mobile with FLIR Ignite allows for automatic secure upload of image data and sharing to selected team members
- New Apps for Home Inspection, Automobile Inspection, and Industrial Inspection to support inexperienced thermographers to make good decisions