The PRESYS T-650PH dry block calibrator controls temperature of an insert in order to calibrate thermocouples, thermoresistances, glass thermometers, thermoswitches etc.
As well as providing high accuracy temperature values, it also allows the measurement of signals generated by thermo-elements which are being calibrated. This is possible due to an embedded calibrator specific for these types of signal, including 4-20 mA. Thus, they incorporate the functions of dry block, standard thermometer and calibrator for RTD, TC and mA.
- T-650PH calibrator model generates temperatures from room temperature to 650ºC (1202ºF).
- Present input for thermocouples, RTDs, thermoswitches. Besides generating temperature, they measure the signal from the sensor being calibrated.
- Dry block and black body inserts.
- Allows the control of the dry block temperature by using an external probe (optional). The temperature calculation uses Callendar-Van Dusen coefficients.
- Make no use of external standard thermometer.
- Carries out completely automatic calibrations with or without the use of a computer.
- Accuracy to 0.1ºC ± 0.1% of reading, stability of 0.05ºC and resolution of 0.01ºC.
- Documenting capabilities: communication with computer and ISOPLAN Calibration Software.
- Portable, compact, provide interchangeable inserts and carrying case.
It presents a wide variety of programming resources, allowing the performance of automatic calibrations of thermocouples, RTDs, thermoswitches. In this case, the sensor is placed in the insert and their electrical terminals are connected to the embedded calibrator. The operator defines the calibration points and the number of repetitions, then the process is started and all the sequence is automatically accomplished.
Another way of performing automatic documented calibrations is by means of ISOPLAN Calibration Software for PC/WindowsTM, which uses RS-232 or RS-485 serial communication to connect the computer to the dry block. With ISOPLAN it is possible to register sensors and instruments of a factory, generate work orders, create and print calibrations certificates and reports, that is, it brings all advantages of computer data management to the calibration environment.
T-650PH has also many other features:
· The electric signal calibrator is independent from the dry block function.
· Internal buzzer beeps when the temperature reaches the desired value.
· Keypad that eases the operation and configuration of the calibrator.
· Graphic Fluorescent vacuum display to present big-size digit numbers.
· Thermo-element reading scaled to ITS-90 or IPTS-68.
· Internal regulated 24 Vdc power supply for 2-wire transmitters.
· Internal rechargeable battery and battery charger included in the electric signal calibrator.
· Independent circuitry for over-temperature protection and safety.
· Insert to choose, carrying case, strap and test leads included.
|Operating Range||From room temperature to 650 °C (1202 °F)|
|Power Supply||110Vac or 220Vac 50/60Hz, according to order code.|
|Well Depth||124 mm|
|Resolution||0.01 °C (0.01 °F)|
± 0.1 °C ± 0.1 % of reading
(after 10 minutes)
|Power Consumption||1000 W|
|Heating Rate||20 minutes (50 °C to 650 °C)|
|Cooling Rate||21 minutes (650 °C to 200 °C)|
|Dimensions (H,W,D)||215 x 390 x 310 mm|