- 500VA AC Test Capacity
- 240×64 Ice Blue Dot matrix LCD
- Sweep Function for DUT characteristic analysis
- Insulation resistance measurement up to 50GΩ(GPT-9904)
- Manual/Auto Mode
- Function Key for quick selection
- High intensity flash for caution & Status indication
- Safety INTERLOCK function
- Zero Crossing Turn-on Operation
- Controllable Ramp-up Time
- True RMS Current Measurement
- High resolution: 1uA for measuring current, 2V for setting voltage
- PWM amplifier to enhance the power efficiency and reliable testing
- Max. 100 memory block for test condition (step) setting. And each step can be named individually.
- Remote terminal on the front panel for “start” and “stop” controlRear panel output available
- Interface : RS-232C, USB device, Signal I/O and GPIB (optional)
The GPT-9900 Series is built upon a platform of maximum power output of 500VA which supports the major test items complying with safety standards, such as IEC, EN, UL, CSA, GB, JIS as well as other safety regulations.
The GPT-9900 Series (GPT-9901, GPT-9902, GPT-9903, GPT-9904) safety tester has all the feature and advantages of the GPT-9800 Series. The high-efficiency PWM amplifier, which is designed to impede the influence caused by voltage fluctuation of input AC source, is the core of GPT-9900 platform. The output voltage is automatically cut off (within 150μs) upon the detection of an abnormal output voltage or a trip of current limits during the measurement to protect the operators from hazardous injury. The safety tester will automatically discharge the Device Under Test (DUT) after each test to eliminate excessive voltage remained inside DUT.
Other significant functions and features of the GPT-9900 Series include the “Sweep” function, which is used to display the test results represented by the trace graph; The output terminal at the rear panel is used for system applications; The open-circuit detection is used to ensure proper connections of apparatus for ground bond test; 100 sets of memory can save and recall the panel settings for individual or sequential tests; A remote output on-off terminal at the front panel and a signal I/O port at the rear panel provide an external control for remote start/stop of the safety tester; Thus, RS-232C, USB and GPIB (optional) interfaces are available for PC remote control and the storage of test results.
- GPT-9901 AC 500VA AC Withstanding Voltage Tester
- GPT-9902 AC 500VA AC/DC Withstanding Voltage Teste
- GPT-9903 AC 500VA AC/DC Withstanding Voltage/Insulation Resistance Tester
- GPT-9904AC 500VA AC/DC Withstanding Voltage/Insulation Resistance/Ground Bond Tester