GW Instek GSP-9300B is a spectrum analyzer designed for 3GHz basic RF measurements. Instrument features include frequency stability of 0.025ppm, aging rate of 1ppm/year, built-in preamplifier, base noise of -149dBm/Hz, and more than 20 measurement applications, including AM/FM modulation analysis, signal channel analysis, and CATV parameter testing. With the TG option installed, the GSP-9300B can perform frequency response or power linearity tests on components.
The GSP-9300B provides a Topographic display mode that is capable of identifying continuous or random signals based on color temperature. Spectrogram mode provides a time axis on spectrum display, which allows user to observe signals variations in relation to time. Split window mode enables setting of parameters for each display window individually. The GSP-9300B also features user-friendly user interfaces such as display mode, help, multi-languages, and fast data logging. Software and interfaces include USB/RS-232/LXI/MicroSD/GPIB (option)/DVI output and dedicated PC software IVI Driver.
With its unique features, such as auto wake-up, sequence function, and limit line testing, GSP-9300B is specially designed for production lines. As a result of the patent heat conduction design, GSP-9300B has the ability to reduce warm-up time so that production can proceed more quickly. Tracking generator, carrying bag, battery module, EMI antenna set, and rack accessories are available as options. GSP-9300B’s compact design makes it suitable for field testing or the integration of automatic test systems.
As a result, GSP-9300B is a stable, light, and all-purpose test equipment, which is most suitable for the educational market, production lines, and general signal monitoring applications, etc. In addition, the price of GSP-9300B is beyond your imagination, making it the best choice for users on a budget.
- Frequency Range: 9kHz ~ 3 GHz
- 0.025ppm Frequency Stability and 1ppm aging Rate
- Built-in Preamplifier, 50dB Attenuator, and Sequence Function
- RBW: 1Hz ~ 1MHz
- Sensitivity: -149dBm/Hz (@PreAmp on)
- Built-in AM/FM Demodulation & Analysis
- Built-in P1dB point, Harmonic, Channel Power, N-dB bandwidth, OCBW, ACPR, SEM, TOI, CNR, CTB, CSO, Noise Marker, Frequency
- Counter, Time Domain Power, Gated Sweep
- Built-in Spectrogram, Topographic and Dual-View Display Modes
- Remote Control Interface: LAN, USB, RS-232
- Options: Tracking Generator, GPIB Interface
Power Cord, Certificate of Calibration, CD-ROM (with Quick Start Guide, User Manual, Programming Manual, SpectrumShot Software, SpectrumShot Guide & IVI Driver)
GSC-009, Soft Carrying Case
GRA-415, Rack Adapter Panel