The Metrel MI 3152 EurotestXC Multifunction Tester has a wide range of functions is including: from on-line voltage monitoring, phase sequence testing, varistor testing, earth resistance measurement, illuminance measurement and TRMS current measurement up to RCD tests, line and loop impedance tests, specific earth resistance measurements as well as ISFL measurements and the IMD tests.
- Predefined profile dependent
- AUTO SEQUENCEs.
- Predefined Automatic tests:
Auto TT (U, Zln, Zs, Uc);
Auto TN/RCD (U, Zln, Zs, Rpe);
Auto TN (U, Zln, Zlpe, Rpe);
Auto IT (U, Zln, Isc, Isfl, IMD).
- High resolution colour touch screen, 4.3” TFT
- Built-in help screens for referencing on site.
- Built-in fuse tables for automatic evaluation of the line / loop impedance result.
- Monitoring of all 3 voltages in real-time.
- Automatic polarity reversal on continuity test.
- Automated RCD testing procedure.
- Automated Impedance testing procedure (Z AUTO).
- Functional inspections.
- Measurement filtering according to the selected area group.
- Built-in charger and rechargeable batteries as standard accessory.
- BT communication with PC, Android tablets and smart phones via built-in BT.
- PC SW Metrel ES Manager (structure and report creation, data upload/download).
- Optional aMESM Android APP (structure and report creation, data upload/download).
- Insulation resistance with DC voltage from 50 V to 1000 V;
- Varistor test;
- Continuity of PE conductors with 200 mA DC test current with polarity change;
- Continuity of PE conductors with 7 mA test current without RCD tripping;
- Line/Loop impedance combined also in one function Z AUTO;
- Loop impedance with Trip Lock RCD function;
- TRMS voltage and frequency measurements;
- Phase sequence;
- Power and THD measurement (up to the 12th harmonic);
- RCD testing (general and selective, type AC, A, F, B, B+, MI RCD, EV RCD, PRCD, PRCD-K, PRCD-S);
- Earth resistance (3-wire and 2-clamps method);
- Specific earth resistance with Ro-adapter (option);
- TRMS leakage and load currents (option);
- First fault leakage current (ISFL);
- Testing of Insulation Monitoring Devices (IMDs);
- Illumination (option);
- High resolution Loop impendance (mΩ) (option);
- EVSE AUTO SEQUENCEs and function inspections;
- Determining location of cables (option);
- QR and/or barcode scanner support (option).
Electrical Power Systems
- Power Plants
- Connections / Bondings
- Insulation Analysing
- Earthings / Funnels
- LV Installations Safety / Quality
- Switchboards / Controlgears
- Maintenance / Troubleshooting
- 3-phase system testing
Buildings Facility Management
- Public areas Safety / Quality
- Fire Safety
Special Installations / Locations
- Construction Sites
- Railway Systems
- Ships / Boats / Marina Places
- Fire Brigade Vehicles
- Military / Police Vehicles
- Mobile LV Generator Units
- Medical Sites / Surgery Rooms
- Mobile Video / Audio / Concert Halls / Fair Playground
Metrel MI 3152 Standard Set
- Instrument MI 3152 EurotestXC
- Plug commander, 1.5 m
- Test lead, 3 x 1.5 m
- Power supply adapter + 6 NiMH rechargeable batteries, type AA
- Test probe, 3 pcs (blue, black, green)
- Crocodile clip, 3 pcs (blue, black, green)
- Earth set 20 m
- RS232 – PS/2 cable
- USB cable
- Soft carrying bag
- Soft carrying neck belt
- Metrel ES Manager BASIC license*
- Short instruction manual
*Metrel ES Manager can be downloaded free of charge from Metrel Web server.