The METREL MI-3125 Instaltest Combo is an electrical tester that can replace up to 5 different instruments, making it a must-have for any professional. With 12 different tests available, it can handle anything from installation testing to earth resistance measurement. The new “sockets in seconds” test is quick and easy, thanks to the single push button, and there’s no need for a trailing lead. You can also preset and user-define pass/fail limits for quick and accurate testing.
The METREL MI-3125 COMBO is a multifunction installation tester, designed to make your life easier by replacing a multimeter, insulation tester, RCD tester, loop impedance tester and phase sequence tester in a single portable instrument. Whether you’re an electrician or just need to do some basic repairs around the home, the MI-3125 COMBO has you covered. With its easy-to-use interface and professional functionality, the MI-3125 is perfect for any job big or small.
The Metrel MI-3125 INSTALTEST COMBO is the perfect tool for safety testing and installation on TT and TN systems. With its large graphic display with backlight, results are easy to read and understand. And with integrated characteristics of fuses and RCDs, the AUTO mode makes evaluation a breeze.
- LED Pass/Fail indicators: two LED indicators for PASS / FAIL evaluation of test results are placed on both sides of the LCD.
- Help screens: instrument comes complete with built-in help screens for referencing on site.
- Built-in fuse tables: this unique feature allows automatic evaluation of the line / loop impedance results compared to the regulations.
- Online voltage monitoring: monitors all 3 voltages in real-time.
- Upgradeable: if changes occur to the regulations, upgrades can be made to the firmware to keep the unit up to date.
- Polarity swap: automatic polarity reversal on continuity test.
- Insulation range: wide range of insulation test voltages from 50 V to 1000 V, reading up to 1000 MΩ.
- Trip Lock function: Zs (RCD) function performs a loop impedance test without tripping the RCD.
- Multi-system testing: tests on single and multiphase TT and TN systems.
- Built-in charger & rechargeable batteries: unit has a built-in charging circuit and comes complete with a set of rechargeable NiMH batteries.
- RCD auto: automated RCD testing procedure significantly reduces test time.