The MI 3144 Euro Z 800 V is an advanced, multifunctional and portable test instrument powered by either a battery (Li-ion) or mains supply. It features superior IP protection: IP65 (case closed), IP54 (case opened). With impressive precision, it can measure line and loop impedance on AC and DC circuits with high current dR 300A loop and line measurements for partial currents and partial voltage drops. The MI 3144 Euro Z 800 V is ideal for testing transformers and other HV equipment to determine the effectiveness of automatic trip out protection in case of faults. Additionally, it allows contact voltage measurements, ELR electrical leakage relay testing with fault current injection, trip-out time measurement, as well as DC source, line, battery and accumulator measurements.
What’s more, this highly versatile tool can be easily controlled via an Android app A1522 aMESM, MI 3152 EurotestXC 2.5kV, MI 3155 EurotestXD or MI 3325 MultiServicerXD. These outstanding capabilities make the MI 3144 Euro Z 800 V a must-have device for various industrial settings with its accurate performance that helps ensure safety while minimizing travel time to site locations. With its shockproof casing and robust construction also allowing it to be used in harsh environments, this powerful test instrument will undoubtedly prove itself useful when dealing with high voltage electricity systems.
- High precision 4-wire 300 A Z Line and Z Loop Impedance Tester;
- High range impedance measurements in 800 V / 16 … 420 Hz AC networks;
- DC source & line resistance measurements in 3 … 260 V DC networks;
- High current dR 300 A 4-wire Partial Voltage drops and Current’s Path Resistances;
- Earth Leakage Relay (ELR) trip-out testing time and current;
- ELR supported types AC, A, B;
- Ground fault analysis with Contact, Touch and Step voltage;
- Floating voltmeter for partial contact results;
- One-clamp high current grounding method with clamps (flex & iron);
- Selectable test load (16.6 % to 100 %);
- Improved thermal performance;
- Portable battery (Li-ion) or mains powered test instrument;
- IP protection: IP65 (case closed), IP54 (case opened);
- CAT IV 600 V (3000 m) safety category;
- Bluetooth communication;
- Black box design (remote-controlled via an Android device).