HT Italia PQA819 three-phase power quality analyser
• Tests with and without neutral
• USB and Wi-Fi communication interface
The HT Italia PQA819 Power Quality Analyser performs an easy and wide analysis of the most significant parameters of the electrical system.
Thanks to an innovative project (HT Analysis), this instrument can connect to smart phones, tablets and PDAs (iOS and/or Android). Via Wi-Fi and the USB interface control the instrument’s settings, start/stop recording, download and analyse data. – It meets the requests of the most demanding professionals!
The HT Italia PQA819 displays all parameters in both numeric and graphical format (displaying waveforms and histograms and phasors).
The vector diagram shows the phase angle between any voltage and the related current, revealing the inductive or capacitive nature of the loads connected.
The large built-in memory allows you to log up to 7 months’ worth of continuous recordings with an integration period of 15 minutes.
The HT Italia PQA819 records all parameters by default so avoiding any failure. The user will never miss recording the parameters needed because PQA819 records everything while selecting one of the three predefined settings (single phase and three-phase with or without neutral). PQA819 can perform 2-quadrant energy and power recording (absorbed).
The HT Italia PQA819 is powered by an internal rechargeable Li-Ion battery with a built-in user-selectable L-N or L-L power supply.
The Instrument is IP65 waterproof hard carrying case allows PQA819 to work outdoors under critical environmental conditions.
HT Italia PQA819 Functions:
- DC voltage
- TRMS voltage with 4 inputs for line(s) and neutral (if any)
- DC current
- TRMS current with 3 inputs for line(s)
- DC power
- Active, reactive and apparent power
- Active, reactive and apparent energy
- Power factor and cos-phi
- Voltage and current THD%
- 44 parameters to be recorded at once
- Integration period selectable from 5 seconds to 60 minutes
- Numerical data analysis (DMM function)
- Graphical display of voltage and current (scope)
- Vectorial diagram of voltages and currents
- Predefined recording settings
- Built-in memory for data logging
- Wi-Fi and USB interfaces
- Android/iOS/Windows software
- Rechargeable Li-Ion battery with built-in power supply
- Waterproof IP65 hard carrying case
HT Italia PQA819 POWER QUALITY ANALYSER Specifications:
|Current measuring range||1000A|
|Resistance and continuity test with buzzer|
|Phase sequence and phase concordance|
|AC/DC voltage, current measurement/recording|
|Measurement/recording of Active, Reactive, Apparent AC/DC Power|
|Measurement/recording of Active, Reactive, Apparent AC/DC Energy|
|Measurement/recording of Cosphi, Power Factor|
|Measurement/recording of V-I harmonics up to the 25th with THD%|
|Inrush current measurement (INRUSH)|
|Measurement category||CAT IV|