HT Italia PQA824, is a three-phase and single-phase Power Quality Analyzer.
It allows the analysis of all electric parameters which can be measured nowadays, elaborating them easily and quickly. These devices can be easily programmed thanks to the new colour touchscreen display with icon menu, which guarantees the selection of internal parameters in a simple and intuitive way.
Each internal parameter is easily reached through the typical tree structure, widely known to Windows system users. The devices allow displaying the parameters in numerical and graphic mode, both for periodical analysis and for harmonic analysis. The graphic function “vector diagram” allows, among other things, to immediately evaluate the phase angle between input voltage and current signals, thus defining the loads’ nature. The 15MB internal memory allows saving recorded data for a remarkable number of consecutive days.
Model PQA824, compared to PQA823 and VEGA78, also allows detecting spikes on input voltages with a minimum resolution of 5μs (200kHz), setting different trigger thresholds which are very useful when solving typical problems on installations (monitoring atmospheric charges, commutations of switching suppliers, disturbance frequencies, etc.). The Help online function available on each screen is a valid and concrete help for the operator in understanding how the devices are used.
HT Italia PQA824 Functions:
- True-rms P-N, P-P, P-PE voltage measurements
- True-rms current on phases and neutral (4 inputs).
- Active, reactive and apparent power measurements.
- Active, reactive and apparent energy measurements.
- Power Factor.
- Maximum of 251 parameters selected at the same time.
- Integrated period selectable 1 sec. to 60 min.
- Harmonic analysis of voltage and current up to 49th component.
- Voltage anomalies with 10ms resolution.
- Numerical and graphical (waveforms) visualization.
- Histogram visualization of harmonic analysis.
- Vectorial diagram of voltages and currents.
- Flicker analysis (Pst, Plt) in compliance to EN 50160.
- Voltage unbalance in compliance to EN 50160.
- Inrush current measurements.
- Fast voltage transients with 5µs resolution.
- TFT color display with “touch screen”.
- 15 meg-byte internal memory.
- USB interface for PC.
- Windows software for analysis
- Contextual help selectable on each screen.
- Visual keyboard at display.
- Rechargeable Li-Ion battery and external AC/DC adapter.
HT Italia PQA824 Included Accessories:
- Ki-IT800: set of 5 cables with alligator clips.
- HTFLEX33D: flexible clamp 3000A AC, diameter 174mm, 4 pcs.
- A0055: 100/240V 50Hz external adapter.
- TOPVIEW2007: PC Windows software + USB cable C2007.
- BORSA2051N: carrying bag.
- PT400: Pen for touch screen display.
- Rechargeable battery Li-ION (fitted on meter).
- User manual on CD-ROM.
- Quick reference guide.
- Calibration certificate ISO9000.
HT Italia PQA824 Specifications:
|AC/DC voltage in single-phase/three-phase systems||Max 1000V|
|AC/DC current in single-phase/three-phase systems||Max 3000A|
|Cosphi, Power Factor|
|Voltage unbalance (NEG%, ZERO%)|
|Active, reactive, apparent power/energy and DC power|
|Voltage and current harmonics up to the 49th with THD||In real time up to the 64th|
|Voltage anomalies (dips, peaks) with a resolution of 10ms (@ 50Hz)|
|Voltage Spikes with 5µs resolution|
|Electric motor starting current (INRUSH)|
|Voltage flickers (Pst, Plt)|
|Full analysis EN50160|
|Max number of simultaneously selectable parameters||251|
|Recording with selectable integration period||1s-60m|
|Indicative memory duration (@ PI=10min @ max numb parameters)||90 days|
|Indication of recording duration|
|Internal memory capacity||15MB|
|External compact flash card||Optional|
|Default and custom recordings|
|Saving instant sampled values|
|Summary table of main electric parameters|
|Tables or histograms of Harmonics and THD%||In tempo reale fino alla 64ª|
|Voltage/current vector diagram|
|Touchscreen colour display|
|Power supply with rechargeable battery|
|Auto power off|
|USB port for data download onto Pen Drive|
|Context help active on each screen|
|Protection password on recording|
|Size (LxWx H) (mm)||235x165x75|
|Weight in grams (batteries included)||1000|