HT IItalia T2000 Earth Ground Clamp Meter
The HTI T2000 Earth Ground Clamp Meter is designed for the resistance measurement on earth probes with ground loop method without the disconnection of parts of plants under test.
This type of measurement carried out by the instrument can be used for evaluation of single rods’ resistances within an earth installation assuming they do not affect each other. The inner part of the instrument is made of 2 jaws one for current and one for voltage. The voltage jaw generates a potential (E) on the loop during resistance measurement. A current (I) is consequently generated on the loop and is measured by the current jaw. Based on the value of parameters E and I the instrument displays the resistance value R calculated as their ratio.
The T2000 also performs AC current up to 20A and leakage current with 0.05mA resolution and the setting of alarm thresholds on measurements is possible. The instrument is in compliance with IEC/EN61010-1, CAT III 150V and is ideal to carry out easily measurements both in domestic and industrial environments.
HTI T2000 Features:
- Resistance measurement on earth probes with ground loop method
- Direct measurement on earth probes without any cable breaking
- Measurement of leakage current on earth installations
- Setting of alarm thresholds on measurements with buzzer
- Storage of measurement results
- Detection of current noise on measurement
- Data HOLD function
- Auto Power OFF