A Keysight U1272A handheld digital multimeter’s precision, accuracy, and repeatability enable users to perform tests confidently and efficiently over longer periods of time.
A longer battery life on the U1272A digital multimeter allows you to increase productivity. Having a battery that lasts up to 300 hours allows you to work for longer periods of time without having to stop and change batteries.
In addition to its ergonomic shape, the 4.5 digit handheld multimeter features a large display and backlight that let you choose measurements functions using the anti-slip rotary dial, which makes it much easier for you to improve production while working in low light conditions. A built-in flashlight is another feature that will come in handy in poorly lit environments.
Furthermore, this multimeter has been IP54 certified for dust and water protection, and has the durability to withstand drops up to 10 feet in harsh working environments. As another safety feature, the U1272A digital multimeters allow you to run continuity tests with both visual (flashing backlight display) and auditory (beeper) alerts. The built-in switch/relay counter also allows you to detect glitches swiftly. With a 30,000 count, 4.5 digit display and analogue bar graph results, this handheld digital multimeter features true rms readings without the complications.
- 30,000 – count dual display
- Up to 0.05% basic DCV accuracy
- CAT IV 600 V and CAT III 1000 V over-voltage protection
- Longer battery life up to 300 hours
- Manual data logging up to 100 readings
- Auto/event data logging up to 10,000 readings
- Certified to IP 54 for water and dust protection
- Easy connectivity to PC with optional IR-USB cable
- Frequency counter
- Built in Low pass filter for accurate VFD troubleshooting
- Zlow – Low impedance mode
- Smart Ω
The U1272A digital multimeter measures
- AC/DC voltage & current
- Voltage frequency