A Keysight U1242C handheld digital multimeter’s precision, accuracy, and repeatability enable users to perform tests confidently and efficiently over longer periods of time.
In addition to its ergonomic shape, the handheld digital multimeter features a large display and backlight that let you choose measurements functions using the anti-slip rotary dial, which makes it much easier for you to improve production while working in low light conditions. A built-in flashlight is another feature that will come in handy in poorly lit environments.
Furthermore, this multimeter has been IP67 certified for dust and water protection, and has the durability to withstand drops up to 10 feet in harsh working environments. As another safety feature, the U1242C digital multimeters allow you to run continuity tests with both visual (flashing backlight display) and auditory (beeper) alerts. The built-in switch/relay counter also allows you to detect glitches swiftly.
The U1242C is a battery-powered handheld digital multimeter that offers true RMS readings, a 10,000 count, 4-digit display, and analogue bar graph results without complications. It also has a harmonic ratio measurement to identify harmonics in AC signals, a Zlow impedance mode to get rid of false readings caused by stray voltages, a Vsense feature to detect voltages without contact, and T1-T2 differential temperature measurements.
- 10,000 – count dual display
- Up to 0.09% basic DCV accuracy
- CAT IV 600 V and CAT III 1000 V over-voltage protection
- Auto & Manual data logging – 2000 readings
- Easy connectivity to PC with optional IR-USB cable or Bluetooth
- Frequency counter
- Built in Low pass filter for accurate VFD troubleshooting
- Harmonic Ratio
- Zlow impedance mode
- Vsense – Non-contact voltage detection alerts of hot or live wires
- Longer battery life up to 400 hours
- Certified to IP 67 for water and dust protection
- Tested to withstand a 3m (10ft.) drop
The U1242C digital multimeter measures
- AC/DC voltage & current
- Voltage frequency