The GW Instek GSP-9330 Spectrum Analyzer rapid sweep time design helps when capturing transient signals such as frequency/amplitude modulation signals, Bluetooth frequency hopping signals, tuned oscillators, or ISM Band interference signals. When handling modulated signals, fast sweep time and signal demodulation functionality are essential. The GSP-9330 also provides ASK/FSK digital signal demodulation capability, and the GSP-9330 also delivers a complete test and analysis function for the widely utilized, low-cost/low power consumption 2FSK modulation signals.
The GSP-9330 matches an engineers’ needs for EMC Pretest capabilities during product development as well as verification phases. Users can detect and resolve problems while still in the early product development stage, which can save time and money in product development and verification tasks. This inevitably speeds up product launch processes – and time is money! The GSP-9330 has a built-in EMI-dedicated 200/9k/120k/1MHz filter, 20 dB low noise amplifier and Quasi-Peak/Average detection mode for conducting radiation and conduction tests with a suitable probe set. The GKT-008 provides a complete near field test radiation probe set to simplify quite complex measurement procedures and to simulate 3m/10m far field tests in the laboratory. Using the GKT-008 probe set can save debug time and the cost of going back and forth to test lab environments. The GKT-008 works with the optional GSP-9330’s Tracking Generator (-01) for conducting EMS pretests.
For conduction tests, GKT-008 can with an LISN and Isolated Transformer conduct electromagnetic conduction tests.
The GSP-9330 also has a Battery Option (-02) to allow it to operate away from a power source or for isolation purposes. A GPIB Interface Option (-03) is also available.
GW Instek GSP-9330 Spectrum Analyzer Features:
- Frequency Range : 9 kHz ~ 3.25 GHz
- Support modulation signal analysis
- 2FSK digital signal analysis
- ASK/FSK digital signals demodulation and analysis
- AM/FM analog signals demodulation and analysis
- Complete EMC pretest solution
- EMI Detect mode: Quasi-Peak, Average
- EMI Filter(-6dB): 200 Hz, 9 kHz, 120 kHz, 1MHz
- Dedicated EMC function key
- Power Cord
- Certificate of Calibration
- CD-ROM (with Quick Start Guide, User Manual, Programming Manual, SpectrumShot Software, SpectrumShot Guide & IVI Driver)