The FLIR CM275 Industrial Imaging Clamp Meter is an advanced 600 Amp AC/DC clamp meter that offers 160 x 120 thermal resolution, a wide range of measurement functions, and a screen with 44% more viewing area than the previous model.
The CM275 leads you straight to the problem through the power of thermal imaging. Visually identify hot spots without directly contacting the panels, cabinets, or cables that present safety hazards. And with IR resolutions up to 19,200 pixels, you’ll see the temperature differences that indicate the start of electrical faults before they become serious issues.
Quickly verify problems, check loads, and validate hot spots thanks to the CM275’s range of electrical and temperature measurement options. The CM275 offers a built-in laser and crosshair help you pinpoint problems, while the CM275’s vibrant screen is 44% larger than the previous model, for easier data and image viewing.
DOCUMENT AND SHARE RESULTS
The FLIR CM275 Industrial Imaging Clamp Meter makes your work day even easier through wireless connectivity to the FLIR InSite professional workflow management tool. With this application, you can upload and organize electrical measurements and thermal images, share information with your team, and file instant reports while still in the field.
FLIR CM275 FEATURES
- IGM™: Up to 160 x 120 (19,200 pixel)* Lepton® thermal imager powers IGM technology for visual identification of electrical issues
- Narrow Jaw: Critical components are often hard to reach, with CM275 has a narrow clamp jaw that’s easier to work with and allows accurate readings in cramped, hard-to-reach areas.
- Advanced Features: Solve complex issues with True RMS, LoZ, VFD Mode, Inrush, and Smart Diode with Disable
- Amperage and Voltage: Check the electrical load the components you’re measuring are under to get a more complete picture of any issues you may find
- Data Storage: Save electrical measurements and thermal images internally, or upload over wireless connection to FLIR Tools or the FLIR InSite workflow management app.
FLIR CM275 Industrial Imaging Clamp Meter Specifications:
|Model Number||FLIR CM275|
|IR Resolution||160 x 120 (19,200 pixels)|
|Thermal Imaging Detector||FLIR Lepton® microbolometer|
|Temperature Sensitivity||150 mK|
|Emissivity Settings||4 Presets with custom adjustment|
|Temperature Accuracy||3°C or 3%|
|Temperature Range||14°F to 302°F (-10°C to 150°C)|
|Field of View||50.0° x 38°|
|Thermal Imaging Palette||Iron, Rainbow, Grayscale|
|Auto-ranging||Yes, with manual range option|
|AC / DC Volts||1000 V||±1.0%|
|VFD AC Volts||1000 V||±1.0%|
|AC / DC LoZ V||1000 V||±1.0%|
|AC / DC Amps||600.0 A||±2.0%|
|VFD AC Amps||600.0 A||±2.0%|
|AC Inrush||600.0 A||±3.0%|
|Diode Test||1.5 V||±1.5%|
|Flex Input AC A||3000 A||±1.0%|
|Flex Input Frequency Counter||10.00 kHz||±0.1%|
|Continuity Check||30 Ω||30 Ω|
|Measuring Rate||3 samples per second||3 samples per second|
|LoZ Mode AC/DC||60.00 V, 600.0 V, 1000 V||±1.0%|
|LoZ Input Impedance||2.5 kΩ|
|Data Logging & Storage||10 sets of 40K scalar
10 sets of 40K scalar measurements, 100 images
|Auto Power Off||Yes|
|Display Size||2.4 inch TFT screen|
|Battery||3 AAA or optional TA04 Li-Poly rechargeable|
|Drop Test||2 metre|
|Safety Category Rating||CAT III-1000V, CAT IV-600V|
|Size (H x W x L)||48.5 x 97 x 255 mm|
|Warranty||10 yrs on product and detector|