The FLIR CM174 Imaging 600A AC/DC Clamp Meter with IGM is the first clamp meter equipped with a built-in thermal imager that can quickly lead you to problems you can’t see with a standard clamp meter. Featuring Infrared Guided Measurement (IGM) technology, the Flir CM174 visually guides you to the precise location of a potential electrical problem, identifying dangerous and unknown problem areas safely. The narrow jaw enables greater accessibility, and its compact form-factor sits easily into your back pocket – so you can have thermal imaging at your fingertips everywhere you go. The FLIR CM174 will quickly become your primary electrical troubleshooting tool.
Find problems faster with IGM.
Visually identify electrical issues with the first thermal imaging clamp meter
- Conquer cluttered wires and cables – IGM can quickly guide you in the right direction
- All-in-one tool – carry just one device and always have access to thermal imaging
- Work safely – scan a panel or cabinet for hazards using IGM without direct contact
Confirm your findings.
Verify problems, check load, and validate hot spots
- Center-point temperature to confirm hot spot
- Amperage and voltage measurements to check the load
- Laser and crosshair pinpoint the location of the problem found in thermal image
Solve complex electrical issues.
Design and functionality vital to professionals
- Narrow jaw and built-in worklights help you access difficult locations with lighting issues
- Advanced electrical features: True RMS, LoZ, VFD Mode, Inrush, Smart Diode with Disable
- Expandable to 3000 Amps AC with FLIR ex accessories
FLIR CM174 Specifications
|Imaging Detector||FLIR Lepton® microbolometer|
|Thermal Image Resolution||4800 pixels (60 × 80)|
|Field of View (V x H)||38.6° x 50.0°|
|Color Palettes||Iron, Rainbow, Grayscale|
|Image Frame Rate||9Hz|
|Temperature Measurement||Center point of thermal image|
|Temperature Distance to Spot Ratio||30:1|
|Spectral Response||8 to 14μm|
|Temperature Targeting||Class 1 Laser Pointer and Crosshair on display|
|Emissivity Settings||4 Presets with Custom Adjustment|
|Display||6000 Count 2.0″ (50mm) Color TFT|
|Jaw Opening||1.38″ (35mm), 1250MCM|
|Category Rating||CAT IV-600V, CAT III-1000V|