The R6250SD Data Logging Heat Stress Meter with Wet Bulb Globe Temperature (WBGT) measures temperature, humidity, and direct or radiant sunlight. This information is used to determine the “What it feels like” temperature.
The R6250SD is OSHA-recommended and comes with a user-adjustable WBGT audible alarm as well as the ability to adjust the settings for indoor temperature measurement. The device features Data Hold, Max/Min functions, and an easy-to-read backlit LCD display.
The SD card (max 16GB) can be used to record up to 99 readings manually, or automatically by selecting a sampling rate between 1 and 3600 seconds. Generate an Excel file with raw data quickly, without the need for software. An AC adapter and tripod are optional accessories for long-term monitoring.
- Measures temperature, humidity, dew point, wet bulb, black globe, indoor/outdoor WBGT
- Wet Bulb Globe Temperature (WBGT) considers the effects of temperature, humidity and direct or radiant sunlight
- In/Out function displays the WBGT value with or without direct sun exposure
- Black Globe Temperature (TG) monitors the effects of direct solar radiation on an exposed surface
- Adjustable audible alarm
- User selectable unit of measure (°F or °C)
- Data hold and Max/Min functions
- Real-time data logger with integrated SD memory card
- User selectable sampling rate from 1 to 3600 seconds
- Easy-to-read backlit LCD display
- Tripod mount for long-term monitoring
- Low battery indicator and auto shut off