The large jaws capacity of (max. 55 mm) in diameter allows AC/DC – current measurements up to 2000 A, while the high resolution and accuracy ensures reliable and accurate results. Additionally, the 2-line LCD display provides fast data acquisition and transfer (via optical interface), while the non-contact voltage detection and auto-check function make this clamp meter a must-have for any professional.
The Metrel MD 9250 is the perfect tool for a variety of electrical testing applications. With its wide range of features and functions, the MD 9250 is ideal for testing solar and wind power systems, UPS systems, utility scale battery systems, and high level industrial and electrical systems. With its easy-to-use interface and intuitive controls, the Metrel MD 9250 makes testing quick and easy, ensuring that your results are accurate and reliable. If you’re looking for a versatile and reliable electrical testing tool, the Metrel MD 9250 is the perfect choice.
- TRMS AC, DC voltage measurement
- TRMS AC, DC current measurement
- Capacitance measurement
- Resistance measurement
- Diode test
- Frequency measurement
- Electric field detection
- Continuity test (acoustic signalling)
- Temperature measurement
- Large jaws: for measuring on 55mm size conductors.
- TRMS: accurate measurements on sinusoidal and non-sinusoidal signals.
- VFD: feature makes the instrument capable of measuring the true values in accordance with frequency.
- High current: 2000 A DC & AC clamp on measurement.
- Lo-Z: AutoCheck® mode provides low (ramp-up) input impedance to drain ghost voltages.
- Auto-check function: automatic detection of AC voltage, DC voltage or resistance.
- Auto-ranging: user can switch between auto and manual ranging.
- Transient protection: it protects user in case of lightning strike or switching surge up to 12 kV.
- Relative zero mode: relative function for comparing the difference between signals or removing background noise.
- PC Link: test results can be downloaded to the computer via the optional PC software.
- In-rush: fast 5ms Crest-MAX mode to capture in-rush currents.
- Temperature: measures temperature in Celsius up to 1000 °C and in Fahrenheit up to 1832 °F.
- Hold: data hold function freezes the display for later view.
- Backlight: large bright 3-5/6 digits 6,000 counts + 1,999 counts dual LCD display with backlight for working in dark conditions.
- Safe: CAT IV / 1000 V overvoltage protection.