Use the FLIR VP52-2 Non-Contact Voltage Detector to reliably check if an AC circuit is live before beginning work; detect voltage on exposed conducting parts or through insulation; identify live wires within electrical panels, switches, and outlets; or trace live wires and map circuits.
With an ergonomic and drop-tested design, the FLIR VP52-2 is the right choice for professionals performing field troubleshooting and verification of electrical installations within residential, commercial, and industrial buildings.
The FLIR VP52-2 Non-Contact Voltage Detector detects the presence of AC voltage at electrical outlets, junction strips, electrical circuits, and other devices without having to contact the device physically. The VP52-2 has a minimum excitation voltage of 190 V AC (this is its normal, or low sensitivity, mode) and a high sensitivity mode allowing detection down to 24 V AC. Tactile vibration, audible beeper, and visual cues alert the user when AC voltage is present.
FLIR VP52-2 Features:
• Beeper sound
• Vibration feedback alarms
• Optimized High/Low sensitivity ranges
• Multi-color LED alarm indicators
• Bright flashlight
• Dual LED illuminator at probe tip
• ON/OFF button with auto power off (APO)
• CAT IV 1000 V safety rated
• Low battery indication (status LED flashing amber)
• Robust pocket clip
• Limited Three-Year Warranty
• 3 metre drop-tested
1. AC Voltage sensor
2. Tip lighting
3. Alarm indicator
4. Status indicator
5. Power button: ON (short press); OFF (long press); Low/high sensitivity toggle (short press with meter ON)
6. Pocket clip
7. Flashlight ON/OFF button (long press)
8. Battery compartment access cap