The FLIR DM66 Digital Multimeter has all the standard features you expect in a DMM plus the added benefit of low impedance (LoZ) mode to prevent ghost voltage from delivering false readings. It measures frequency, diode, capacitance, and temperature, for a comprehensive feature set ideal for commercial electricians, automation field service, or electronics repair technicians.
ALL THE FEATURES YOU NEED IN ONE TOOL
Rich feature set ideal for various electrical applications
• Safely check voltage with non-contact voltage detection
• Measure both AC/ DC voltage and current (A, mA, μA)
• Diagnose faults with broad DMM test functions including variable-frequency drive (VFD) mode and voltage range up to 600 V
FAST, EFFICIENT TESTING AND TROUBLESHOOTING
Intuitive and simple user interface for more effective and efficient troubleshooting and testing of electrical and electronic system
• Operate the meter with one hand, thanks to compact design and easy-to-access buttons
• Work efficiently using integrated noncontact voltage detector with a flashing backlight and audible indicator
• Navigate the meter’s on-screen menu system easily
TOUGH, RELIABLE, HIGH QUALITY
High-quality measurements, long-term stability, and reliability ensure years of safe, accurate and trouble-free operation
• Take the meter with you anywhere – 2 metre drop-tested and IP40 rated
• Work with peace of mind knowing your meter has CAT IV-300V, CAT III- 600V Safety Category Rating
• Make your job easier with helpful features including auto power off, MIN/MAX/AVG, relative mode, and data hold
FLIR DM66 Specifications
|AC/DC LoZ Volts||600.0V (±2.0%)|
|Frequency Counter||50.00kHz (±0.1%)|
|Temperature, Type-K Thermocouple||-40 to 752.0°F (±1.0% + 2.0°F)
-40 to 400.0°C (±1.0% + 1.0°C)
|AC/DC Volts||Range: 600.0V
|AC/DC mVolts||Range: 600.0mV
|AC/DC Amps||Range: 10.00A
|AC/DC mAmps||Range: 600.0mA
It features form-fitting instrument compartments, a concealed zipper to resist dirt, resilient nylon strap and a rugged, non-slip finish.
The FLIR TA50 Universal Magnetic Hanging Strap enables technicians to hang their FLIR test and measurement meters on metal electrical cabinets while testing.
The durable nylon strap on the FLIR TA50 securely fastens to test meters with an integrated mounting tab.
The FLIR TA70 are CAT IV/CAT III-1000V slide-on Insulated Alligator Clips with finger guards suitable for FLIR TA80 Test Probes as well as most other manufacturer standard test probes.