An Industrial Strength Multimeter for the HVAC & Field Service Professional
The FLIR DM90 is an affordable True RMS digital multimeter with Type-K Thermocouple measuring capability making it the ideal tool for electricians, service technicians and HVAC professionals to have on the job. Equipped with rich features including LoZ, VFD Mode and μA current measurement capability, the DM90 gives you trusted readings to troubleshoot and repair a wide range of electrical and electronic systems. The FLIR DM90 is shipped fully tested and calibrated, and with proper use, will provide years of reliable service.
Trusted, Accurate Readings
Providing rich features like LoZ, VFD mode, μA current measurement, and Smart/Classic Diode mode, the FLIR DM90 also measures voltage up to 1000 V AC/DC, current, frequency, resistance/continuity, diode, capacitance, and temperature — so you can verify problems with the most accurate readings. The FLIR DM90 also includes a built-in non-contact AC voltage detector.
An Ideal Tool to Have in the Field
DM90 has all the features you need to make your job easier: powerful LED worklights so you don’t need a flashlight; a simple and customizable settings option menu, a clear digital LCD display, and on-screen programming menu navigation.
- Measures Voltage, Current, Frequency, Resistance, Continuity, Diode, Capacitance, and Temperature
- Features include True-RMS, VFD mode, uA measurement, LoZ, NCV, and Smart/Classic Diode modes
- Type K thermocouple input allows for temperature measurements
- Measures voltage up to 1000V AC/DC
- Powerful LED worklights eliminate need for flashlight in dim lighting
- Protects against splashing water (IP54-rated)
- Durable design withstands a 3-meter drop
- Digital LCD display with bargraph and onscreen programming menu navigation
- Customizable, easy-to-use settings option menu
- Min/Max/Avg, Peak Min/Max, Hold, Auto Hold, Auto Power Off with Disable
- Includes built-in non-contact AC voltage detector
- CAT IV-600V, CAT III-1000V Safety Category Rated
- Display count: 6000
- 1 – True-RMS Multimeter with Type K Temperature (DM90)
- 1 – Thermocouple Adapter with Type K Probe (TA60)
- 1 – CAT IV Insulated Alligator Probes, Slip On (TA70)
- 1 – Test Lead Storage/Tripod (TA84)
- 4 – AAA Batteries
FLIR DM90 SPECIFICATIONS
|AC / DC Volts||1000.0V||1% / 0.09%|
|AC / DC mVolt||600.0mV||1% / 0.5%|
|AC / DC LoZ V||1000.0V||±1.5%|
|AC / DC mAmps||400.0mA||±1.5%|
|AC / DC μAmps||4,000μA||±1.0%|
|Flex Clamp Range||3000A AC (Optional TA72/74)||±3.0% + 5 digits|
|Thermocouple||Type K -40°F to 752°F
(-40°C to 400°C)
|±1.0% + 5.4°F (DMM)
±1.0% + 9°F (IGM)
|Battery Life Minimum||Alkaline ~110hrs, LithiumPolymer (Optional)~ 500hrs|
|Warranty||Limited lifetime warranty|
|Auto Power Off||Yes|
|Safety||CAT III 1000 V, CAT IV 600 V|
|Size (H x W x L)||200 x 95 x 49mm; Weight: 537g|
It features form-fitting instrument compartments, a concealed zipper to resist dirt, resilient nylon strap and a rugged, non-slip finish.
The FLIR TA50 Universal Magnetic Hanging Strap enables technicians to hang their FLIR test and measurement meters on metal electrical cabinets while testing.
The durable nylon strap on the FLIR TA50 securely fastens to test meters with an integrated mounting tab.
The FLIR TA70 are CAT IV/CAT III-1000V slide-on Insulated Alligator Clips with finger guards suitable for FLIR TA80 Test Probes as well as most other manufacturer standard test probes.