The CEM DT-967 has a dot matrix white colour LED display that shows date, time, and year. The unit also provides a recall function for CO2 maximum/minimum values.
Design is clear and simple, light in weight. It does not matter if you are working outside or indoors; you can know the quality of the surrounding air.
- An easily readable color display
- ‘Good’ ‘Normal’ ‘Poor’ Air quality indication
- Audible / Visual alarm
- Display Air Temperature and Relative Humidity Readings
- Real-time Monitoring of CO2 Concentration
- Supplied with Factory Calibration Certificate to ensure the product meets ISO 9001 Quality standards.
A histogram shows the carbon dioxide concentration in the environment. Using this interface, users can view the trend of carbon dioxide in the current environment.
This unit can be used in hospitals, conference rooms, schools, greenhouses, factories, or anywhere else air quality is a concern.