- Finding conductors in walls, conductor interruptions, short-circuits in conductors
- Conductor tracing in the soil
- Can be used for single and multi core cables
- Detecting fuses and assigning current circuits
- Tracing sockets and distribution sockets having accidentally been covered by plastering
- Detecting interruptions and short-circuits in floor heating
- Tracing metallic water and heating pipes
- All application areas (both, voltage-free and live) are performed without using any additional instruments
- Transmitter display indicates the transmission level, the transmission code, as well as the foreign voltage
- Receiver display indicates the reception level, the transmission code, as well as the mains voltage detection
- Automatic and manual sensitivity adjustment
- Acoustic reception signal may be switched off
- Auto-Power-Off function
- Additional lighting function when working under bad lighting conditions
- Additional transmitters are available to extend or distinguish several signals
For all applications (live or dead cables) without additional instruments; Set includes a transmitter and a receiver; Proven digitally coded sender signal guarantees clear signal identification; Transmitter with LCD-display for transmitting level, transmitting code and external voltage.
Receiver with backlight LCD-display for level of receiving signal, code of receiving signal and live voltage indication
Automatic or manual adjustment of receiving signal sensitivity; Acoustical receiving signal switchable; Auto Power Off; Additional torch lamp function for working in dark environment; Additional transmitters are available for extension of to distinguish between several signals.
It can also be used for tracing metallic water and heating pipes. The unit is supplied as a complete kit comprising of a transmitter and receiver in a purposemade carry case. The receiver also incorporates a torch function for working in dimly lit locations.
LA-1012 Cable Locator is a professional general purpose cable locator. It is ideal for tracing cables in walls and underground, locating fuses/breakers on final circuits and locating interruptions and short-circuits in cables and electrical floor heating stems. It can also be used for tracing metallic water and heating pipes. The unit is supplied as a complete kit comprising of a transmitter and receiver in a purpose-made carry case. The receiver also incorporated a torch function for working m dimly lit locations.