Yokogawa CW500 Power Quality Analyzer Key Features:
- Power Measurement and Logging
- Power Quality Measurement
- User Support
- Analysis of Data and Report Generation
Yokogawa CW500 Power Quality Analyzer with Logging
- Simultaneously measures 3 Channels of Voltage input, 4 Channels of current via clamp probe input, 2 Channels DCV input.
- Instantaneous/Average/Maximum/Minimum value list or trend graph screen of Voltage/ Current/Power/Power factor/Phase Angle/Phase Advanced Capacitance Calculation.
- Integration Value of Active/ Reactive/Apparent Energy is each displayed consumption and generation.
- Demand monitoring which displays screens of present power consumption compared to aimed demand power values.
Quick Start Guide Function:
- The Quick Start Guide Function supports correct wiring and setting before measuring.
- The Quick Start Guide Function automatically recognizes the type of current clamp probe.
- The Vector Display indicates Voltage and Current phase difference and values between input channels of voltage and current.
- The Vector Display checks whether the wiring is correct or not.
Power Quality Measuring
Measure Temporary Malfunctions of the Power Line
- The CW500 captures temporary malfunction phenomena of the power line that can cause malfunction or destruction of devices due to voltage swell, voltage dip, interruption, transient voltage over, and inrush current by using a high sampling rate of 24 µs and RUS calculation.
- Event data contains the type of malfunction, occurred time or occurrence finish time, measured value and waveform of voltage and current of all channels for approx. 200 ms period.
- This measurement method conforms to IEC standard 61000- 4-30 Class S
Measure Continuous Malfunction of the Power Line
- Measure and display graphs and lists of up to the 50th Harmonic components of voltage, current, and power for each phase and total.
- Measures 1-minute flicker (Pst, 1 min), short flicker, (Pst) and long flicker (Plt).
- Displays voltage and current unbalance rate on 3 phase wiring.
CW500Viewer (Included PC software)
- Automatically display the graphical and report data by clicking on the file on the PC display.
- Manage multiple settings of the unit.
- Measure in real-time using USB communication.
Types of data
- Integrated power data, power quality event data, main unit setting data, and screen capture data.
Memory card and interface
- SD memory card, USB communication, Bluetooth communication (available for US, Canada and Japan only).