TENMARS TM-87 Specifications:
|Overvoltage Category||CAT IV 600V, CAT III 1000V|
|LCD Display||3999 counts|
|Sampling Rate||2.5 times/second|
|Auto Power Off||Yes|
|DC Voltage||0.1mV to 1000V ±(0.5% of rdg + 2 dgts)|
|AC Voltage||0.001V to 1000V ±(1.3% of rdg + 5 dgt)|
|DC Current||0.1µA to 10A ±(1.0% of rdg + 3 dgt)|
|AC Current||0.1µA to 10A ±(1.5% of rdg + 5 dgt)|
|Resistance/Accuracy||400Ω, 4kΩ, 40kΩ, 400kΩ, 4MΩ, 40MΩ; ±(1.0% of rdg + 2 dgt)|
|Diode Test||Test voltage 1.5 volts|
|Frequency||1.0Hz to 100KHz|
|Capacitance/Accuracy||4nF, 40nF, 400nF, 4µF, 40µF, 400µF, 4mF, 40mF, ±(1.0% of rdg + 5 dgt)|
|Accessories||Carrying case, Test Leads, Operating Manual, Battery|
SAFETY PRECAUTIONS AND PROCEDURES
This meter is in compliance with safety Standards EN 61010-1 related to electronic measuring instruments. For your own safety and to avoid damaging the instrument follow the procedures described in this instruction manual and read carefully all notes preceded by this symbol .
When taking measurements:
• Avoid doing that in humid or wet places – make sure that humidity is within the limits indicated in paragraph 6.2.1.
• Avoid doing that in rooms where explosive gas, combustible gas, steam or excessive dust is present.
• Keep you insulated from the object under test.
• Do not touch exposed metal parts such as test lead ends, sockets, fixing objects, circuits etc.
• Avoid doing that if you notice anomalous conditions such as breakages, deformations, fractures, leakages of battery liquid, blind display etc.
• Be particularly careful when measuring voltages exceeding 20V to avoid risk of electrical shocks.
The warranty doesn’t apply to:
• Accessories and batteries (not covered by warranty).
• Repairs made necessary by improper use (including adaptation to particular applications not provided in the instructions manual) or improper combination with incompatible accessories or equipment.
• Repairs made necessary by improper shipping material causing damages in transit.
• Repairs made necessary by previous attempts for repair carried out by unskilled or unauthorized personnel.
• Instruments for whatever reason modified by the customer himself without explicit authorization of our Technical Dept.