TM-207 Solar Power meter is ideal for the measurement of the solar radiation that is emitted by the sun from a nuclear fusion reaction that creates electromagnetic energy.
The spectrum of solar radiation is close to that of a black body with a temperature of about 5800 K. About half of the radiation is in the visible short-wave part of the electromagnetic spectrum. The other half is mostly in the near-infrared part, with some in the ultraviolet part of the spectrum.
The units of measure are Watts per square meter or BTU, the typical test and measuring applications are:
- Meteorology applications
- Agriculture applications
- Physics and optical laboratories
- Solar radiation measurement.
- Solar transmission measurement
- Solar power research
- Identify high performance windows
- Helpful to set up Solar PV Panels at optimum angles of incidence
- Light Intensity Measurement for the car windows