The Tenmars TM-206 Solar irradiance meter is an instrument used to measure solar power that is easy to use – just point the TM-206 Solar irradiance meter at the sun and take your measurement.
The TM-206 Solar irradiance meter is supplied complete in a compact carry pouch with calibration certificate, battery and user manual.
Tenmars TM-206 Features:
- Point and shoot solar irradiance measurements
- Easy to read LCD digital display
- User selectable measurement units
- Auto Ranging
- Take irradiance measurements easily for solar panel placement
- Measures up to 2,000W/m2 (634BTU/(ft2*h)
- Maximum and minumum readings
- Data hold function
- Low battery indication
- Calibration certificate
- Low cost and high precision (excellent performance to cost ratio)
The units of measure are Watts per square meter or BTU, the typical test and measuring applications are:
– Meteorology applications
– Agriculture applications
– Physics and optical laboratories
– Solar radiation measurement.
– Solar transmission measurement
– Solar power research
– Identify high performance windows
– Helpful to set up Solar PV Panels at optimum angles of incidence
– Light Intensity Measurement for the car windows