SYNERGYS LEAKSHOOTER LKS-1000V2+ Ultrasonic Leak Detector
Compressed air is a costly form of energy and 20 to 40 % of it is lost through leaks. Systematically checking for and eliminating leaks can therefore bring considerable energy savings. With Synergys LEAKSHOOTER it is extremely simple and easy to locate rapidly leaks because they are immediately visible on the screen while you’re hearing at them.
The Synergys LEAKSHOOTER LKS 1000-V.2+ is a sophisticated tool. Extremely sensitive, it is capable of finding all leaks even the smallest, including those no bigger than the size of a syringe needle, at a distance of 15 metres
The LEAKSHOOTER LKS 1000- V.2+ is used like a camera. When it comes near a leak, a dynamic yellow target appears on the large colour screen. The target turns red and shrinks as it approaches the source of the leak. A bar graph at the bottom of the screen accompanies and facilitates the search. When the device is facing the leak, a cross appears in the center of the target. It is then possible to photograph and save the precise location of the leak.
Each photo is numbered, dated and timed, and shows the dB RMS level of the leak with the level of the gain setting. The photos can be uploaded directly onto a PC via a USB cable (supplied).
It is still possible, whilst visually searching for a leak, to listen to the hissing sound of the leak using the professional headphones supplied with the device. The leak detection becomes then extremely user-friendly since you see what you’re listening to.
Top reasons why the LEAKSHOOTER / LKS 1000
Is the ideal compressed air leaks detector
Very sensitive ultrasonic detector. Detects a leak of 0,1mm under 3 bars at 20 meters
Top reasons why the LEAKSHOOTER / LKS 1000 Is the ideal compressed air leaks detector
- Very sensitive ultrasonic detector. Detects a leak of 0,1mm under 3 bars at 20 meters
- High resolution 340*680 pixel colour camera
- Large 3,5″ LCD colour display
- Precise leak detection and location by mean of a dynamic target changing in size and colour from yellow to red according to leak severity
- Able to take a picture of the leak location, JPEG format, and transfer to the PC into the LEAKVIEWER report software. Each scene picture with date, time and number, dB RMS and Max values are continuously measured and displayed on a colour and digital bargraph.
- Able to listen simultaneously to the leak noise with high quality headphones
- Able to locate leaks even without headphones
- Adjustable gain from 50dB to 110 dB
- Adjustable frequency with electronic mixer from 34kHz to 46 KHz
- Lithium-ion rechargeable battery
- Six hours autonomy with full charge