The Synergys LEAKSHOOTER® LKS1000-V3 is a unique, ultrasonic leak detection with in-built thermal imaging camera. Compressed air and steam leaks are detected using the camera and a dynamic on-screen target to precisely find leak locations (patented). … The target turns red and becomes smaller as the camera approaches the source of the leak. The Synergys LeakShooter® LKS1000-V3+ Ultrasonic Leak Detector is the latest version of the V3 LeakShooter designed to find leaks in steam traps, compressed air, gas and vacuum equipment.
STRAPSHOOTER® Steam Trap Software
STRAPSHOOTER® is the first automatic stream trap analyzer which uses an embedded infrared pyrometer to measure pipe temperature T° IN & T° OUT. Easy to use, the LeakShooter LKS1000-V3+ and STRAPSHOOTER® software require no setup time and is ready to use right out of the box. The STRAPSHOOTER® software will automatically diagnose your steam trap’s operating condition and allows you to see, hear, analyze and report your steam trap’s current state.
The LEAKSHOOTER® LKS1000-V3 is used like a camera.
When it comes near a leak, a dynamic yellow target appears on the large colour screen. The target turns red and shrinks as it approaches the source of the leak. A bar graph at the bottom of the screen accompanies and facilitates the search.
When the device is facing the leak, a cross appears in the centre of the target. It is then possible to photograph and save the precise location of the leak.
Each photo is numbered, dated and timed and shows the dB RMS level of the leak. The photos can be uploaded directly onto a PC via a USB cable (supplied), ready to be attached to inspection reports.
It is still possible, whilst visually searching for a leak, to use the traditional method of leak detection, listening for the hissing sound of the leak using the professional headphones also supplied, which can be plugged directly into the device.
Top reasons why the LEAKSHOOTER / LKS 1000 Is the ideal compressed air leaks detector
- Very sensitive ultrasonic detector. Detects a leak of 0,1mm under 3 bars at 20 meters
- High resolution 340*680 pixel colour camera
- Large 3,5″ LCD colour display
- The Leakshooter allows precise leak detection and location by mean of a dynamic target changing in size and colour from yellow to red according to leak severity
- Able to take a picture of the leak location, JPEG format, and transfer to the PC into the LEAKVIEWER report software. Each scene picture with date, time and number, dB RMS and Max values are continuously measured and displayed on a colour and digital bargraph.
- Able to listen simultaneously to the leak noise with high quality headphones
- Able to locate leaks even without headphones
- Adjustable gain from 50dB to 110 dB
- Adjustable frequency with electronic mixer from 34kHz to 46 KHz
- Lithium-ion rechargeable battery
- Six hours autonomy with full charge
Synergys LeakShooter LKS1000-V3 Specifications:
|Sensitivity||Detects a leak of 0.1 mm at 3 bars at 20 m|
|Camera||Color 640 x 480 pixels + LED lighting|
|Thermal Camera||Flir Lepton 80×60 pixels, 50mK sensitivity, -10°C to 400°C, adjustable emissivity Ɛ|
|Display||LCD color 5.7“ 640 x 480 pixels|
|Pictures||BMP, number, name, date and time|
|Dynamic Target||White circle for leak detection |
Colored circle with cross for the leak severity
|Measurements||dB RMS and MAX RMS|
|Memory||Up to 1000 pictures, can be uploaded to PC|
|Communication||USB cable supplied|
|US sensor||Open type – Bandwidth ± 2 kHz to – 6 dB |
Central frequency 40 kHz ± 1 kHz
Adjustable frequency mixer from 30 to 50 kHz
Adjustable gain from 40 to 120 dB
|Power supply||Nickel-metal hybride (NiMH)|
|Temperature range||– 10°C to + 50°C|
|Dimensions||H : 310 mm – W : 165 mm – D : 65 mm|
|Weight||700 gr for the LKS1000 |
3.8 kg including ABS case
|CE Standards||CEM 2004/108/CE : EN61000-6-4 & EN61000-6-2|
|Accessories||Ultrasonic emitter – LKSDOME |
Flexible 400 mm US Sensor – LKSFLEX
Flexible 1500 mm US Sensor – LKSFLEX1500
Mechanical US sensor (steam trap – bearing) – LKSPROBE
Bluetooth headphones – LKSHEAD
Bluetooth Speaker – LKSSPEAKER