The Reed ST-610B Digital Thermocouple Thermometer comes with a large measurement range, from -50°C to 1300°C .This compact, single input thermocouple thermometer is designed for field use. It’s smaller, lighter (210g), displays maximum reading with a Data Hold function.
How to use Reed Digital Type K Thermometer (-50/1300C) (ST-610B)
How to select the Temperature Scale
Reed ST-610B will turn on with the temperature scales’s last settings. To change the scale, simply press the °C, °F or K button.
Selecting the Display Resolution
For this digital thermometer two choices of resolution are available: High resolution (0.1°C or 0.1°F) and Low resolution (1°C or 1°F)
Tc (Temperature Compensator) Checking Mode
Press and hold the Tc button to enter the “Temperature Compensator-Checking” mode. The thermometer will display the inside temperature.
Hold and Max Mode
To activate “Data Hold” mode, press the HOLD button since the “HOLD” indicator will be displayed. Now the Reed ST-610B thermometer will “freeze” the present readings and stops all further measurements. Pressing the HOLD button again cancels “HOLD” mode, causing the thermometer to resume taking measurements.
To use the “Max Mode” just press the MAX button then the instrument will record and update the maximum values. During this measurements the “MAX” indicator appears on the display. Press the MAX button again to exit the “MAX” recording mode. In the “MAX” mode, press the HOLD button to stop the recording, press HOLD again to resume recording.
Model LS-109 Surface Probe: Ribbon-style surface probe
Model LS-139 Surface Probe: Spring loaded probe is ideal .
for all high temperature applications
Model LS-104 Right Angle Surface Probe: Unique right angle .
design allows temperature of hard to reach areas to be taken
Model LS-103 Air/Gas Probe: Perforated shield permits fast .
response while providing element protection
Model LS-134A Needle Tip Probe: Medium gauge hypodermic .
needle tip, used to measure softer foodstuffs, rubber and solids
Model LS-107 General Purpose Probe: Used to measure both air .
and liquids, but is recommended for immersion applications
REED ST-610B Specifications
- Temperature Scale: Celsius (C°), Fahrenheit (°F) or Kelvin (K)
- Measurement Range: -50°C to 1300°C, -58°F to 2000°F, 223K to 2000K
- Resolution: 1°C or 1°F, 0.1°C or 0.1°F,1 K
- Accuracy is specified for operating temperatures.over the range of 18°C to 28°C (64°F to 82°F),
for 1 year, not including thermocouple error
±2°C -50°C to 0°C
±4°F -58°F to 32°F
±5K 223K to 273K
±(0.5% rdg+1°C) 0°C to 1000°C
±(0.8% rdg+1°C) 1000°C to 1300°C
±(0.5% rdg+2°F) 32°F to 2000°F
±(1.0% rdg+2K) 273K to 2000K
- Temperature Coefficient: 0.1 times the applicable accuracy specification per °C from 0°C to 18°C and 28°C to 50°C (32°F to 64°F and 82°F to 122°F)
- Input protection: 60V DC or 24V RMS AC maximum input voltage on any combination of input pins;
- Reading Rate: 2.5 times per second;
- Input Connector: Accepts standard miniature thermocouple connectors (flat blades spaced 7.9mm, center to center)
- Ambient Operating Range: 0°C to 50°C (32°F to 122°F);
- Storage Temperature: -20°C to 60°C (-4°F to 140°F);
- Relative Humidity: 0% to 80% (0°C to 35°C) (32°F to 95°F).
0% to 70% (35°C to 50°C) (95°F to 122°F);
- Display: 3 ½ digit liquid crystal display (LCD) with a maximum reading of 1999;
- Battery: Standard 9V battery (NEDA 1604, IEC 6F22);
- Dimensions: 162mm (H) × 76mm (W) × 38.5mm (D);
- Weight: 210g