The handy Quick Set buttons makes the instrument more user friendly and are allowing faster data overview. The power analyser is designed for a long term recording as well as for troubleshooting power quality problems in three-phase and single-phase power distribution systems.
Advanced PC SW package PowerView3 enables detailed analysis of recorded data, direct reading from the microSD memory card, analysis of long term records and automatic creation of professional test report.
- Voltage: TRMS, peak, crest factor (4-channels)
- Current: TRMS, peak, crest factor (4-channels)
- Power (active, reactive, apparent)
- Power measurements fully compliant with IEEE 1459 (active, non active, fundamental, harmonic, load unbalance)
- VFD (variable frequency drive, 5 Hz – 120 Hz), 400 Hz
- Unbalance, flicker measurement
- Harmonic and interharmonic analysis up to 50th harmonics, THD and TDD measurements
- Energy (active, reactive, generated, consumed)
- Capturing and recording of power supply events (shutdowns, interruptions, swells, dips)
- Inrush currents monitoring and recording
- Waveform/inrush displaying, snapshot and recording
- Power quality analysis according to EN 50160
- Recording up to 7 adjustable alarms
- Temperature measurement
- Photo-voltaic inverter efficiency measurements
- Power factor, cos fi and tg fi.