With the Metrel MI 3290 EARTH ANALYZER the user can choose between different methods from classic 3 wire earth resistance measurement up to one or four clamp method for measurement of pylons. He has a choice of measurement methods with different frequency methods: single frequency or frequency sweep from 55 Hz to 15 kHz, HF method with 25 kHz and pulse method simulating the lightning strike. High electrical noise immunity makes this instrument best suited for industrial environment. Instrument is available in multiple sets which are a combination of different accessories and measurement functions.
Metrel MI 3290 EARTH ANALYZER KEY FEATURES:
- Possibility of performing all types of earth measurements with a single instrument.
- Analysis of earth impedance as a function of the frequency due to a wide measurement frequency band (55 Hz … 15 kHz).
- Earth measurements on pylons with protective earth cable connected.
- Measurement on mono towers and 4-leg tower.
- A wide variety of measuring clamps: from iron clamps to flex clamps with 10 m length.
- HF-Earth resistance measurement (acc. to IEEE_Std 81).
- Sweep mode Z(f) on screen.
- 3.4’’ colour LCD display with touch screen.
- Floating Mains (universal 90 … 260 V AC) or battery powered (built in fast charger).
- High degree of protection: IP 65 case closed, IP 54 case open.
- Checkbox – different self-check methods.
- DC resistance measurements.
- Impulse impendance measurement for simulating the lightning strike.
- Support for single or automated measurements.
- PC SW for measurement pre and post processing: preparation of the test structure, result download, tree-view, table view and graphical view, storing and printing.
Metrel MI 3290 EARTH ANALYZER APPLICATION:
Measurement of protective earthing of:
- Mono and multi-leg pylons with protective earth cable connected
- MV to LV transformer stations;
- Ski lifts, radio towers;
- Solar Power plants, wind and water turbine;
- Industrial areas.
All model versions include following accessory MI 3290
- Instrument MI 3290
- Current earth spike 90 cm, 2 pcs
- Potential earth spike 50 cm, 2 pcs
- Connection lead black 2 m
- Test lead 5 m blue
- Test lead 5 m red
- Test lead 50 m black on cable reel
- Test lead 50 m green on cable reel
- Test lead 50 m blue on cable reel
- Shielded test lead 75 m on reel
- G clamp
- Set of test probes, crocodile clip and 2 m test lead, 4 pcs
- Bag for accessories
- USB cable
- Mains cable
- Calibration certificate
- Instruction manual
- PC SW Metrel ES Manager