Looking to drastically reduce the time you spend on O&M, commissioning, and quality control? Entec Solar has your solution with the E-1500 I-V curve tracer. This top-of-the-line tracer offers the highest standards of measurement accuracy while saving you valuable time.
The Entec Solar E-1500 is the fastest curve tracer on the market, able to measure up to 200 curves per hour. Its unmatched accuracy of 0.5% at the maximum power point and less than 3% in the final result under standard measurement conditions makes it the perfect tool for any solar professional. With its 4-point measurement, the E-1500 provides improved accuracy and avoids voltage drop errors in cabling.
The Entec Solar E-1500 offers accurate measurement data and bar code capability for easy identification. With its compact size and weight, it is easy to transport and handle, making it the perfect choice for a busy solar panel installer or technician. The E-1500 also features an automatic measurement and transport backpack option, which allows you to keep your hands free during measurements and increases your working pace. Whether you’re working in the field or in the lab, the Entec Solar E-1500 is the ideal choice for solar panel testing.
Entec Solar’s E-1500 is a game-changing device for I-V curve measurements. The wireless sensor (E-Sens) has a communication range of up to 2km, making it perfect for large installations. The cell phone application allows you to control the device remotely, making your measurement campaigns more efficient and accurate. Through a WiFi connection, the E-1500 synchronizes with PVET® servers (www.pvet.es), facilitating the post-processing of measurement campaigns and allowing intercomparisons and cross-checking of data for fault diagnosis in your plants. With so many options, the E-1500 is sure to change the way you conduct I-V curve measurements.
- The fastest curve tracer on the market. It can measure up to 200 curves per hour.
- Unmatched accuracy of 0.5% at the maximum power point and less than 3% in the final result under standard measurement conditions (CEM).
- 3% in the final result under standard measurement conditions (EMC). A 4-point measurement for improved accuracy and avoidance of voltage drop errors in the cabling.
- Records in the same file the measurement data and the bar code of the module under test with the bar code reader accessory.
- Reduced device dimensions and weight for easy handling.
- Automatic measurement and transport backpack option to keep your hands free during measurements and enhance the working pace.
- Measures I-V curves of modules or strings up to 1500V and 35A according to the IEC-61829 standard. IEC-61829.
- Automatic extrapolation of curves to EMC using E-Sens, equipped with wireless communication up to 2 kilometers, according to IEC-60891.
- Versatile and configurable measurement of radiation and cell temperature conditions by means of E-Sens, i.e. standard reference cell, calibrated modules, PT-1000.
- Display and control via color touch screen or cell phone application.
- Additional option allows ability to test Bi-facial Panels for albedo measurements
- Measure multiple temperatures along Panel using optional Infra-red Thermometer
- 2 Year Warranty