The MEATEST M642 Programmable Resistance Decade is a precise resistance decade box with range from 0.1Ω to 20 MΩ. It has a basic accuracy is 0.02 % and a best resolution at the lowest range of 1 µΩ.
Decade contains stable high load resistors with low temperature coefficient switched by low thermal voltage relays. Built-in software contains function of RTD temperature sensor simulation with parameters according to IEC (DIN) or US standards, temperature setting in degree of Celsius or Fahrenheit.
The MEATEST M642 Programmable Resistance Decade can be controlled via RS232, USB, LAN or GPIB interface.
The Meatest M642 is has its own recalibration procedure which enables it to correct any deviation in resistance without any mechanical adjusting. The M642 Decade box is designed for use in the industrial environment checking parameters of resistance meters, regulators and process meters that use external resistance sensors for non-electric quantity measuring.
- Maximal voltage:200 V pk
- Maximal current: 500mA
- Maximal load: 0.25 W
- TC of used resistors: < 1 ppm/ °C
- Reaction time: 6 ms
- Switching method: Fast / Smooth / Via short / Via open
- Terminals: gold plated terminals 4mm
- Remote control: RS232 interface (optionally USB, LAN, IEEE488)
- Power supply: 115/230 Vac, 50/60 Hz
- Reference temperatures: +20°C … +26°C
- Working temperatures: +5°C … +40°C
- Storage temperatures: -10°C … +50°C
- Dimensions: W 390 mm, H 128 mm, D 310 mm
- Weight: 4.5 kg