Kyoritsu 5020 TRMS 3-Channel Current / Voltage Data Logger Features:
- Power Quality Analysis: Reference voltage, Swell, Dip, Short power Interruptions.
- Variation of the measured voltage and current data can be confirmed simultaneously on the PC display monitor.
- Large capacity for storing 60,000 data points when 1 channel is used, and when all the three channels are used, 20,000 data points per channel can be recorded.
- Lowpass Filter will filter out the harmonics (cutoff frequency = approx. 160Hz)
- LED flickers when the preset current / voltage value is exceeded
- The following can be displayed: number of recorded data points, (max+ min+ peak) value for each channel complete with time/date information in the Normal recording mode. (Detected values (i.e. when values are outside preset limits ) can be displayed in other recording modes)
- The last 10 recorded data points including time/date can be recalled on the logger display
- Selection of One-time mode or Endless mode:
One-time on: Recording will stop when memory is used up
One-time off: Overwrite the old data, and store the latest data
- Non Volatile Memory: Recorded data will be retained even if the batteries are exhausted or replaced due to the presence of a nonvolatile memory (guaranteed for 10 years)
- Battery power indicator: Indicates battery voltage in 4-levels (It is possible to use the logger for a further approx. 24 hours even after the warming symbol is flashing)
- User-friendly PC software “KEW LOG Soft 2” is supplied
- Permits editing, analysis and graphical display of data.
- Recorded data is downloadable onto a PC via USB cable.
- Simplified Power Integration: (The “KEW LOG Soft 2” uses current and voltage recorded to calculate the integral power consumption).
Kyoritsu 5020 TRMS 3-Channel Data Logger Specifications:
Normal Recording Mode
(AC 50/60Hz, Sine wave, Input: 10% or more of the range at CH1)
|100.0mA||±2.0%rdg±0.9%f.s.+ Accuracy of Sensor|
|Other ranges||±1.5%rdg±0.7%f.s.+ Accuracy of Sensor|
|Crest Factor||2.5 or less: RMS accuracy (sine) + 2%rdg + 1%f.s.|
*Max, Min and Instant Peak values in Normal Recording mode are just reference values:
their accuracies aren’t guaranteed.
Trigger Recording Mode (AC 50/60Hz sine wave)
|100.0mA||±3.5%rdg±2.2%f.s.+ Accuracy of Sensor|
|Other ranges||±3.0%rdg±2.0%f.s.+ Accuracy of Sensor|
Capture Recording Mode
|100.0mA||±3.0%rdg±1.7%f.s.+ Accuracy of Sensor|
|Other ranges||±2.5%rdg±1.5%f.s.+ Accuracy of Sensor|
|Recording mode||Normal, Trigger, Capture, Power Quality Analysis|
|Operating system||Successive Approximation |
(CH1 single synchronized sampling)
|Rated max. working voltage||AC 9.9Vrms, 14V peak value|
|Number of input channel||3ch|
|Measuring method||True RMS|
|RMS measuring interval||approx. 100ms|
|Sampling interval||Normal/Trigger mode : approx. 1.65ms/CH |
Capture mode : approx. 0.55ms (waveform: at every 1.1ms)
P.Q.A. mode : approx. 0.55ms
|Low battery warning||Battery mark display (in 4 levels)|
|Over-range indication||“OL” mark is displayed when exceeding the measuring range|
|Auto power off||Power-off function operates automatically after a switch remains for 3min. (when recording is stopped)|
|Possible measurement time||Approx. 10 days (with alkaline LR6 batteries)|
|Applicable standards||IEC 61010-1:2001 CAT III 300V Pollution degree2 |
IEC 61326 (EMC standard)
|Included Accessories||Alkaline battery LR6×4pcs, 9118 (Carrying case) |
PC software “KEW LOG Soft 2”, 7148 (USB cable)
Instruction manual, Quick manual, Install manual,
USB Notice sheet
|Optional Accessories||8146/8147/8148 (Leakage & Load current Clamp Sensor), |
8121/8122/8123 (Load current Clamp Sensor),
8129/8130 (Flexible Clamp Sensor),
8309 (Voltage Sensor: only KEW 5020), 8320 (AC Adapter),
9135 (Carrying bag), 9119 (Hard carry case),
7185 (Extension cable for sensor)