With the Extech DL160 Dual Input Voltage/Current datalogger you can monitor and log data (Voltage/Voltage, Current/Current or Voltage/Current) over long periods of time and then easily transfer the data to a pc for viewing and evaluation. The LCD display provides real time data, Max/Min data and time information.
Readings can be downloaded to your PC via the USB interface. Featuring Normal, Peak, and Capture (user specified trigger level) recording modes. Complete with 2 current clamps, two sets of test leads, 2 sets of alligator clips, software, USB cable, Universal AC Adapter, and 4 x AAA and 2 x CR2032 Batteries.
Extech DL160 Dual Input True RMS AC Voltage/Current Datalogger Features:
- Simultaneously measure two AC Voltage inputs or two AC Current inputs or one AC Voltage and one AC Current input
- Readings can be downloaded to your PC via the USB interface and analyzed using the included software or exported to a spreadsheet
- LCD indicates time/date, current readings and Min/Max
- Auto Power off and battery check
- Complete with 2 Current and Voltage sensor modules, two sets of test leads and alligator clips, USB cable, Windows® software, AC Adaptor and four AAA batteries