Extech RHT30 USB Humidity/Temperature Datalogger
The Extech RHT30 USB Humidity/Temperature Datalogger is similar in size to a large key fob, and is designed for everyday use in troubleshooting HVAC/R and indoor air quality (IAQ) issues related to temperature, humidity and barometric pressure.
HVAC/R technicians, commercial facilities managers, IAQ professionals and workplace health managers alike can use the RHT30 to monitor a location for an extended period of time in response to occupant complaints or as part of standard predictive maintenance.
Users can “set and forget” the dataloggers with a customizable recording rate from once every 30 seconds to once every 2 hours and a capacity of up to 48,000 combined, total readings with date and time stamps. For multi-site logging, readings can be associated with up to 8 locations. Technicians and occupants can quickly check current readings on the large, high visibility LCD. The MAX/MIN button allows quick access to the highest and lowest readings recorded. High and low thresholds can also be configured to trigger a red flashing LED alarm indicator. When reporting is required, the dataloggers can be connected to a PC or laptop to easily output readings in a Microsoft Excel or Adobe PDF format.
Extech RHT30 USB Humidity/Temperature Datalogger Features:
- Compact size housing with built-in NTC thermistor and capacitive humidity sensor designed with standard USB connector for easy data downloading to a PC
- 5-digit LCD display with battery life indicator
- User programmable settings: 6 languages, sample rate, start delay time, alarm delay time, high/low alarm range, and security feature
- Status Indication via Red and Green LEDs
- Start button begins continuous datalogging, which continues until memory is full at 48,000 readings (24,000 for each parameter: Humidity/Temperature), or when Stop button is pressed
- Bookmark 8 locations in a data recording log with a press of the Mark button
- Long battery life (approx. 3 months)
- Generates a PDF report or Excel® spreadsheet with data and trending graph when plugged into a PC after datalogging is completed (Adobe® Reader® required)
- Max/Min function
- Includes 2 CR2032 batteries, USB cover (can be used as a stand), wall mounting screw, and built-in hanger
Extech RHT30 Specifications:
|Specifications||Range||Max Resolution||Basic Accuracy|
|Humidity||0.1 to 99.9%RH||0.1%RH||±3%RH|
|Temperature (Air)||-30 to 70°C||0.1°||±0.5°C|
|Datalogging interval||30 seconds to 2 hours|
|Memory||Temperature: 24,000 points; Relative Humidity: 24,000 points|
|Dimensions/Weight||110 x 40 x 19mm / 90g|