The Hioki portable battery tester enables businesses to maintain their UPSs and storage batteries. The BT3554 battery internal resistance tester establishes a standard for determining battery life and deterioration by giving a complete diagnosis via the battery resistance tests. The L-shaped tip of the L2020 Pin Type Lead further improves testing efficiency by allowing you to reach deep into battery racks to probe the terminals completely.
- Battery measurements can be carried out while the battery is connected to its host device, without taking it offline.
- Save and measure data in less than 2 seconds, an improvement of 60% over legacy 3554 systems.
- Diagnose battery degradation in real-time (PASS, WARNING, FAIL) by measuring internal resistance and voltage.
- Using noise reduction technology improves noise resistance.
- Measurements can be simplified with screen and audio guidance. (Audio generated by Bluetooth®-connected device)
- Measurement data is linked to site information and saved, reducing management man-hours.
- Easily transfer measurement data to your smartphone or tablet by using our free app GENNECT Cross*
- The new protector provides better ergonomic hold, as well as better durability.
*(Data can be downloaded to your tablet or smartphone using Hioki’s free app “GENNECT Cross”, available from the Google Play or App Store) or to an Excel® file. (Wireless Adapter Z3210 is necessary)