TENMARS TM-903 Multimedia Cable Tester Description:
The Tenmars TM-903 verifies does the following:
- Detects opens, shorts, miss wires and split pairs on twisted pair cabling.
- Displays graph wiremap , opens, shorts, miss wires, split pairs, and the remote ID number all on one screen.
- Identify remote ID number only one pair.
- Measures length.
- Using multiple remote ID up to 8 locators.
- Auto backlight for low light areas
- Auto power off.
TENMARS TM-903 Multimedia Cable Tester Specifications:
Safety Precaution CAUTION Be extremely careful for the following conditions when measuring with the TENMARS TM-903 Multimedia Cable Tester.
- Do not operate the meter under the environment with explosive gas (material), combustible gas (material) steam or filled with dust.
- In order to avoid reading incorrect data, please replace the battery immediately when the symbol “ ” appears on the LCD.
- In order to avoid the damage caused by contamination or static electricity, do not touch the circuit board before you take any adequate action.
- Operating Environment: Indoors use. This instrument has been designed for being TM-901N/TM-902/TM-903 2 used in an environment of pollution degree 2.
- Operation Altitude: Up to 2000M.
- EMC: EN61326-1(2006), IEC 61000-4-2(2008, IEC 61000-4-3(2006) + (2007).