Tenmars ST-106 Class 1 Integrating Sound Level Meter
The Tenmars ST-106 is a high performance class 1 integrating sound level meter.
- Evaluation of environmental noise
- Measurements of noise at workplaces
- Assessment of product noise
- Measuring Functions: Lxyp, (Lxyi), Lxeq, 1s, Lxeq, T, LAE, E, Cpeak+, Cpeak-, Lafmax, LAFmin, LAFeqT, LASeqT, LAleqT, Laeq (20Hz to 200Hz).
- Simultaneously measures A, C, Z, and F, S, Impulse.
- Fast, Slow, Impulse, PeakC+, PeakC- response time.
- Sampling Frequency 20.8µs (48kHz).
- Wide frequency range: 10Hz to 20kHz.
- Wide measurement range: 25dB to 140dB.
- Wide dynamic range: 90dB.
- A, C, D, frequency weighting.
- USB interface, data recordings:128 records.
Authorised Australian Distributor