PROVA A11 AC/DC mA Clamp Meter
- Auto and Manual ranges for AC mA, AC/DC V, Resistance and Capacitance.
- One Touch Zero for DCA adjustment.
- Very high resolution DC 1mA, AC 0.1mA.
- AC/DC (mA, A) current measurement: 6A / 60A.
- AC/DC (V) voltage measurement: 60V / 600V.
- AC current measurement: TRMS.
- Resistance, Continuity, Capacitance, Diode and Temperature (℃/℉) measurement.
- Voltage/Current Peak value measurement.
- 6000 Count Display
- 25mm large jaw diameter.
- Auto-power-off function (30 min.) and Backlight.
- Delta ( ) functions w.r.t. hold value.
- Dual display: Hold + Ave, Max + Min, Max + Min.
- Dual display (peak hold): Hold + Ave, Peak Max + Peak Min, Peak Max + Peak Min.\ Low Pass Filter (LPF, 1KHz, -3dB) (e.g. for VFD measurement)
- 600V overload protection for Resistance and Capacitance measurement.
- Ideal for works in crowded switch box or cable areas.
PROVA A11 General Specifications:
Conductor Size: 25mm max. (approx.)
Battery Type: two 1.5V SUM-3
Display: 6000 counts
Range Selection: Auto and Manual
Overload Indication: OL
Power Consumption: 17 mA (approx.)
Sampling Time: 2 times/sec.
Auto-power-off: 30 minutes
Operating Temperature: 0°C to 50°C
Operating Humidity: less than 85% relative
Altitude: up to 2000M
Storage Temperature: -20C to 60C
Storage Humidity: less than 75% relative
Dimension: 190mm (L) x 66mm (W) x 36mm (H)
Weight: 250g (battery included)
Carrying bag x 1
Users manual x 1
1.5V battery x 2
Test leads x 1
K-type thermocouples x 1
Adapter (for Capacitance and K-type thermocouples) x 1